• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

doomachine2000 / wirehost.ws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

HW, isnt WHP liable for anything?, I mean, they should provide a secure system & if a kid can hack into it you should put a case on them for there liabilities to keep you safe & your information?.

craig said:
Hi

HW, isnt WHP liable for anything?, I mean, they should provide a secure system & if a kid can hack into it you should put a case on them for there liabilities to keep you safe & your information?.

Being a real company, Im sure they must have some kind of insurance. It was there fault. They should keep your information safe and not accidentaly spread it to the world. Its mainly there fault. :shame:

Regards,

Jan said:
Just where does doomachine come into this? He has some contact information here http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=80019 but the MSN appears to be the domain of Neil Ramos. Neil is Australian, doomachine isn't.

Domain: shareforum.org
Cache Date: 2005-11-12
Registrar:

Domain ID:D105483210-LROR
Domain Name:SHAREFORUM.ORG
Created On:26-Dec-2004 01:34:44 UTC
Last Updated On:21-May-2005 20:54:51 UTC Expiration Date:26-Dec-2005 01:34:44 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Spot Domain LLC dba Domainsite.com and Name.com (R87-LROR)
Registrant ID:dsite-465782
Registrant Name:Neil Ramos
Registrant Organization:WebPlanetHost
Registrant Street1:6/27 Macquarie Road
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Auburn
Registrant State/Province:NSW
Registrant Postal Code:2144
Registrant Country:AU
Registrant Phone:+61.96461486
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email: faye_boobs_are_nice@hotmail.com

I do not have control over that account anymore. When I sold WebPlanetHost (years ago), I also included my DomainSite account. Obviously the new owner hasn't bothered to create a new account and push all the domains in there.

That domain was registered as a bonus for doomachine2000 when he purchased a hosting account at WebPlanetHost. I am not involved in warez as doomachine2000 is. That domain was purchased as that was the domain he requested at the time.

Last edited:
craig said:
Hi

Being so geographically close, I have multiple meetings already scheduled with them.

gavin_2oo5 said:
hello i talked with one of the admins and he fixed the trouble ticked problem jsut thought id let u guys know

Its a bit late now, the damage has already been done.

well at least it wont happen again

and seriously i did'nt cause the damage ok so maybe i sorts brought it on but i did'nt even connect to your server so i dont think u should blame it on me it is clearly dooms fault i did not even teach him how to view others tickets he figured it out yourself

Thanks like saying you can kill someone with a gun and then me getting blamed when u shoot someone

I have read this and have concluded that after all this that webhostplus.com is overall at fault here. They failed to secure their support ticket system giving Gavin access to a server.

Gavin claims to have not deleted the accounts, but instead told a friend that he found out how to hack the system.

Gavin, its time to confess and admit that you made a mistake and deal with the consequences. :shame: Now that you have made this public you have only raised anger.

HottWeelz, I feel sorry for you and if this happened to me I would be doing the same. WebHostPlus sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read through this and i have to say:

Gavin is 30% to blame.
doommachine200 is 70% to blame.

Call their parents, if something isn't sorted, call the FBI.

As for Neil Ramos, his name has come up in TONS of scams. I would not be surprised if doommachine2000 was in fact Neil Ramos.

oh and RackFirm your sig is breaking the rules.

I have been doing months of research on Neil Ramos. Just i case that it is, you should check this post (which i insodently made).

http://forums.hostmatrix.org/showthread.php?t=8482

Last post in the thread is in interest.

To be honest hottweels, this has ruined your rep, and you will propably have to change your alias. As in the last post, i must agree. I would sue both the parents of the kids and the datacenter/coder itself.

dragonflycms[dot]org/Forums/viewtopic/p=97657.html#97657

Lets see what will happen now...

(Please copy and paste the URL above and remove the space. I do not want an active link as the admin of dragonfly can track it back to this thread.

Robert.

Best of luck, hottweels. I am doing my best on this shocking incodent. Please come on MSN so i can have a chat, i have some ideas which could help

Last edited:
robert allen said:
I have been doing months of research on Neil Ramos. Just i case that it is, you should check this post (which i insodently made).

Dare to share your research as a proof?

Allen, I beg to differ on the losing of reputation part. Whether HW losses his reputation will mainly depend on his present stand and course of action in this matter.

His clients , if they are aware of this incident will be more understanding and will be looking at the action which HW is going to take. Concrete actions will score more points with his clients and rein in more in the future once his business is back on its feet.

On a side note, we were young once and everyone make mistake. I am against sending the minors to prison if some sort of compensation can be worked out between their parents and guardian.

Losses is inevitable, clients will leave and HW has to be compensated, it may not cover all losses but thats the best one can hope for, off or in court.

T.M. said:
he came up on whois on one of the sites that doommachine2000 owned.

And he clearly stated that he sold the host for that site long ago...... to doom......

Although Gayble (Neil Ramos) did post it was not his site anymore, we most not rule him out, and he is still possible to be creator of this.... I ----ing dunno what to call it...

You ----ing ------, how the ---- could you do this. I am so ----ing pissed off with whoever did this. Why the ---- would anyone do this? ---- sake...

sEp said:
And he clearly stated that he sold the host for that site long ago...... to doom......
yeah, but do you believe everything you read? I dont, especially if it's written by a well known scammer.

I'm sure your customers cant sue you, webhostplus.com is the one that let down the security not you. If they must sue anyone it's webhostplus.com, Gavin or doommachine200

PS. Jubii sEp has got a Avater

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back