• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Feb 1, 2019, the world is scheduled to end....

I just hope that it doesn't happen so that I have to use up one of my three wishes to save the people of earth from this asteriod.

All I am saying, I don't want to waste a wish I could spend on super powers or a descent steak every now and then on saving the earth.

It was noted that bigperm did not particularly want to use one of his wishes to save the people of earth. I merely suggested that he only save some of the people of earth, namely myself, and the members of the opposite sex of our choosing. And then...the re-population begins.

Also, I was born on Jupiter. We just got broadband in our area.

Surely you'd want more than carnal pleasures, what about the infrastructures? You won't be able to order kinky sex toys :p

Well, if the planet was destroyed, even a little bit... we would be unable to survive in the hostile enviroment of a broken atmoshpere, no matter how many women folk we have to clean up after us.

I'd have to use a wish to save the whole planet from the asteriod, and then yet another unwanted wish use on unsaving everyone except me, you and the baywatch crew.

Notice how that 2nd photo the asteroid is obviously much larger than 1.74 miles or whatever.

bigperm said:
Well, if the planet was destroyed, even a little bit... we would be unable to survive in the hostile enviroment of a broken atmoshpere, no matter how many women folk we have to clean up after us.

I'd have to use a wish to save the whole planet from the asteriod, and then yet another unwanted wish use on unsaving everyone except me, you and the baywatch crew.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Starting a new life...under the sea?

Bruce Willis will save us, and he will probably manage to do something clever like writing "Ho, Ho, Ho. I have nuclear weapons." (because this event will have to happen at an unconvenient time, like Christmas) on the face of the asteroid in process.

He will also go without a shirt, and will tape the weapon to his back with holiday-themed packaging tape.

We're all covered... We have Bruce Willis to save us from an asteriod and Team America to save us from WMD's. Where would we be without Hollywood?

teamamericaworldpolice_240_001.jpg

hello!

The world will end when it ends. Whether it is now or a 1,000 years from now. Why worry over something you have no control over?

Romeo :)
Founder & CEO

Last edited:
Back