• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Cpanel Reseller Request

nzserve

Helo All.
I need free Cpanel reseller,
to create free hosting for a student the Department of informatics systems,
at a university located in Indonesia.

For reseller features:
99.5% uptime
cPanel / WHM.
Unlimited Space.
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited domains.
Unlimited sub-domains.
Unlimited databases.
Unlimited FTP accounts.
Free site backups.
No Banners / ads.
No post 2 host.
No payment (perfect free).
Time: Live Time.

For Client features:
Disk Space: 1000MB.
Bandwidth: 20000MB.
FTP Account: 5.
Email Accounts: 5.
Mailing Lists: 1000.
Mysql: 5.
Sub Domains: 5.
Parked Domains: 2.
Addon Domains: 5.
Cpanel: x3.
Cgi: Yes.
Banners / Advertising: No.

I was a student too, and do not have the money to buy, or buy a hosting reseller,
and my friends need to make their hosting a web site,
My desire is to create a host, which can handle their web site,
and without being charged at all. (no income), can be said to free hosting.

Please help us.
For all answer, thank you.
Regards, Alexs:

If you find anyone offering the same specifications as mentioned above please do let me know too :lol:
Oh . By the way noone here is doing unmetered or unlimited hosting or requests coz it's against the rules .

See if you can find a sponsor for some hosting but believe me , those people who do give you the free reseller are either the nicest persons on earth or are crazy .
You cant expect their company to sustain if they give you such offers .
Please try to Be More practical .

I'm sure there are many who can give you reseller hosting if they are ok with your reasons for getting it .

Nonetheless good luck...

thanks for answer.
I will continue to wait. and believe that someday somebody would give such offers.

once again, thank you for your answers
Regards, Alexs

since it is for the university use, why not ask the university to prepare an own server for u and other students to use it?

Just forgot about that !
Most universities do have such a server or two.
If not then they definitely can get one , you don't have to do it unless you're the principal of your university .

Btw the name nzserve reminds me of a hosting company :)

@CS Squad
Thanks for your answer,
this is not for the university use, but only student use.

@aloycasmir
Thanks for your answer
yes, we have 2 local servers, but no web server or etc, the local server is only used to beck-up data student.

we have also to bid as much as 4 times to the university, but in decline, they are more pleased with the activities that do not spend too much money. the university is also stupid with IT problems, they are afraid to try something new.

nzserve? you mean nzserver.com ? It's not mine, I have a similar domain name example: nzserve.cz.cc and nzserver.cz.cc, the domains I use for my local servers (servers in the home).

@sander k
Thanks for your answer,
I'll see it first

If this is for a student, why need a reseller, and just get shared hosting for the specs shown for that client? You wont get "unlimited" as it simply does not exist, and you are also asking for free hosting.

I would also state what would be hosted to warrant 1gb space and 20 gig transfer (especially if there are more then one student getting hosting)

@Sain Cai
Thanks for your answer.

why should reseller and shared hosting why not?
because if I use shared hosting, the ability of my friends in the how to making website, will not grow at all, students are taught to , making the web, from a script, upload, email, and others. but not for cpanel.

I've taught them to use 000webhost, but that site is not using cpanel. One day they've also got an offer to manage the web site, but they were confused because the web site using cpanel.

well if it does not exist, thanks for all answer.
Regards, Alexs

Just for testing out things you shouldn't need 1 gb space per student . Even a 10mb hosting account per user would be more than enough .
Web pages dont get bigger than that .

So a 1gb or max 5gb reseller would be more than sufficient for you in my opinion .
As it is you will take away the reseller from the students when they leave your university so the resources will be cycled around many students :)
But your reseller should be one with no maximum account limit .
I'm sure anyone can offer 1gb reseller to you here .

okey, closed this tread, because i find cheap alpha reseller offshore ^_^, thanks

How did you closed it? Please tell me to get Moderator permissions too :p

Anyway, it's nice to hear you got a cheap reseller. I hope they offer you unlimited space? Then be ready for the close down too. :p lol

I think that's not possible, because I get the alpha reseller offshore, and the only few that became the alpha.

Ok, so you wanted unlimited space/bw with no post2host and no ads. That wraps up my night :)

I am curious to know how much you paid for that cheap alpa master reseller. If you can't afford a normal reseller, how come you got a alpha master?

@bagpiper
you want to know?
I use my personal money, not much but enough to get offshore alpha for 1 year,
However, now I have been able to rent for next year...hehe
^_^ Regards nzserve.com

I see my question was never answered why the clients need 20 GB transfer and a GB of space.

I will try to answer them, although less understood your question

@aloycasmir
thanks for your question.
here I will explain.
nzserve.com it is my domain, where I rent a month ago, not nzserver.com, only different "r" and I do not know who the owner nzserver.com

@sain cai
sorry if I'm late to answer your questions
temporary transfer of 20 GB, it deliberately, because I do not know if using the ratio of 1:10 in the source hosting, and I apologize for that

now I have been able to provide free hosting to my friends, and can sell shared hosting, resellers, master resellers with low prices.
sorry if this time I only accept requests from within the country only, because I have not created an account PayPall

Back