• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting request: Other - please specify in box below Space: 20 gb

As you have been told dozens of times, you're not going to get a decent free VPS. If you have no money, perhaps you shouldn't be hosting a website.

Shure about that? The fact that I have no money for online things denies me from having my own opinion/a place on the 'net? Come on.

If you spent as much time looking for a job as you do constantly begging for free VPSs on all the forums, you might have some money.

Where else did I have requested a VPS?

None. You're not getting a free VPS.

I hate to sound bad with this, but I haven't asked you for one.

Well there is just one reliable, non-cheat service that i know and its freevps.us ...
I would suggest you a method open paypal account (verified / unverified), either use some bux, pay to post , surveys , mechanical turk etc.. Collect money for a month And get a vps of your own...
I can provide 256mb ram vps for 4.5$ or there are many other cheap vps providers you can choose..

I have got one client who pays me like this through paypal doing mechanical turk. He says that is easier than post to host.

Wow, mechanical turk. That's a hell of a reading. I saw the payments for each task being not convincing at all, the fact you have to be from the US (which I'm not) and I read quite some reviews of it.

Conclusion: CBA. Same as getting a real life job. The $5/mo for paying for a VPS has to be purchasing power-adjusted. In my local currency that's a hell of a lot of money, so I would pass on this one.

Last edited:
well if you dont have money doesn't mean you cannot do anything ...

so here's the thing .. start with small, get a shared hosting account start your site , put ads receive donations and then keep upgrading. or in other case if your site is really popular sell the ad space to host in return for a free vps.

The fact that I have no money for online things denies me from having my own opinion/a place on the 'net?

Absolutely! If you can't afford a VPS, then you don't need one. If you want to "have your own opinion" you can do it with free shared hosting. You don't need a VPS for that. What do you need a VPS for except to spam, run a free hosting company, or run a Minecraft server? Which is it?

Where else did I have requested a VPS?

Mainly this forum. You've been begging for quite some time...asking for sponsorships, etc.

Well said in just 1 word.
:)

@polieleos7777,
You can't expect to get things for free all the time.
If you really in need for a VPS, you have to pay for it.
So far there is only 3 post2vps site available, and it is not easy to get 1.
And also please remember, people have no obligation to give you a VPS for free, so consider earn for it yourself, or take out some cash for it.

well if you dont have money doesn't mean you cannot do anything ...

so here's the thing .. start with small, get a shared hosting account start your site , put ads receive donations and then keep upgrading. or in other case if your site is really popular sell the ad space to host in return for a free vps.

I am going to do the latter. I will bet for that.

Absolutely! If you can't afford a VPS, then you don't need one. If you want to "have your own opinion" you can do it with free shared hosting. You don't need a VPS for that. What do you need a VPS for except to spam, run a free hosting company, or run a Minecraft server? Which is it?

Mainly this forum. You've been begging for quite some time...asking for sponsorships, etc.

I want to run a free hosting company. You were too extreme, that's why I did put that in the first place.
I don't care about how much I begged before, I care about here and now.

Well said in just 1 word.
:)

@polieleos7777,
You can't expect to get things for free all the time.
If you really in need for a VPS, you have to pay for it.
So far there is only 3 post2vps site available, and it is not easy to get 1.
And also please remember, people have no obligation to give you a VPS for free, so consider earn for it yourself, or take out some cash for it.

I know that, this thread can go on for years (with some bumps along the way), I can wait any time, but please mention any site different than the known ones.

I want to run a free hosting company.

Hmmmmmm...so you went from wanting to "have your own opinion" on the Internet, to running a free hosting company. You're probably wondering how I knew it was really for either a free host or Minecraft server, and had absolutely nothing to do with having your opinion, eh? ;)

I said that because you went to the extreme of saying: "If you have no money, perhaps you shouldn't be having a website at all!" And yes, it's for a free host. Who wants to offer me a free VPS?

I said that because you went to the extreme of saying: "If you have no money, perhaps you shouldn't be having a website at all!" And yes, it's for a free host. Who wants to offer me a free VPS?

Now you're almost certainly not going to get one.

People aren't going to give you a VPS so you can oversell the living daylight out of it and then dissappear leaving them with the bill for all of the bandwidth it used or problems it caused.

If you REALLY want to start a free host and have no money to start with, you should instead look for a free reseller. Those do exist and would be good enough to get started in the business with, eventually turning enough income for you to buy the VPS you need to grow your company.

But if you are so allergic to work, then free hosting is not for you. It is a LOT of work at all hours of the night keeping a free host going, even when you only have a handful of clients to look after. Getting a normal job pushing carts in the parking lot of the grocery store is a much easier day's work than answering support tickets.

@polieleos7777,
If you want to run a free hosting service, and do not want to spend a single cent, then youhosting and byethost is what you looking for.
And do not even think of hosting minecraft, as no one will offer you a VPS for free and let you earn from it, while you did not pay anything at all.

Well, as much as I do not want to write this, I have to, it might make happy us both.

I would have to brak this up to reply properly.

@polieleos7777,
If you want to run a free hosting service, and do not want to spend a single cent, then youhosting and byethost is what you looking for.
And do not even think of hosting minecraft, as no one will offer you a VPS for free and let you earn from it, while you did not pay anything at all.

Well, I have referred over 50 members to youhostinbg (for a YH account), and they always denied my upgrade requests saying they were inactive. (What the hell). Seeing as I would not get service anymore then the free account, I just left the service away to come back later. What they did? They suspended it, based on my "inactivity". They wouldn't unsuspend it, and I won't create a new account.

Byethost is full of restrictions and you can't even have mail. Well, not good for a P2H.

Well, a VPS will fix this. Kloxo is free, so all I need is a VPS to host it on.

2. Mechanical Turk is a fail. Sorry, it isn't more easier then post2hsot. Read some reviews.

3: Can any mod or admin remove this unneded feedback and make it in a discussion thread, or let me start a new one? I know the odds are against me, but I don't need anyone to ruin my request telling me it.

good luck finding one for that, seems a bit intense in my own opinion i would have settled for something a bit less.

Well, it's a VPS (any specs) or a reseller with 50 GB space, 500 band width, unlimited features, and shell access (yes, I know the VPS option might be better)

Best of luck, i bet this thread is gonna last till infinity. There is just one guy who can give all this to you, Grant Leeves.

:p, heard he is back, anyone got fraud dedicated server order here ??

Back