• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gas Prices

What the h...? Where do you live? It's 2.15 and above up here in ohio. Not to mention I always end up taking super so it's like 2.3something for me.

ha ha ha ha. I hate kroger gas. I feel like it's water in there. I go to BP all the time. I like the colors on the logo. Makes me feel warm inside on a cold day.

$2.21 is the cheapest here... at a Citgo station (proudly supporting Venezuelan "devil" gas :lol:)

Cheapest here is like maybe $1.20/L.

There's about 4L to a gallon. AU$1.20 is around US$0.90.

so i'm guessing around US$3.60/gallon

[edit]

after further calculation, AU$1.20/L = US$3.38/gallon

Last edited:
When going to Toronto on friday I stopped to tank at Gananoque.
0.739$ cdn / Liter or ~2.48$ usd / gallon
This was the cheapest I saw anywhere

The gas station near my house sells it for 0.859$ cdn / liter or 2.88$ usd / gallon

$5.86 / gallon here.

That is if i did the conversion between litre and gallon correctly. Price in swedish krona 10.70 / L. $1 = 7.3 krona.

Same as tandoc here.

(Sydney, Australia)

Cheapest here is like maybe $1.20/L.

There's about 4L to a gallon. AU$1.20 is around US$0.90.

so i'm guessing around US$3.60/gallon

[edit]

after further calculation, AU$1.20/L = US$3.38/gallon

lmao, what the hell is these numbers, do you know how much a gallon costs here in lebanon, 15~20USD

Gas in europe is soooo expensive... every summer I have to spend at least 60 euros to fill up the tank. In the US i only spend $30

Last edited:
Back