• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Geekrack.net - Utter Rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it wasn't in the TOS we shouldnt have to pay for it, even if she did/had told us.

You're an idiot. Just because it wasn't in writing on the ToS yet, doesn't mean it doesn't apply when you were SPECIFICALLY told about it before. Grow up and deal with the consequences.

From what I can read from Jamie's post..he said the fee was waived after he told Sheq that he had deleted the (offending) account. Then this time he tells her that it was removed? So basically you lied the first time around.

GeekRack doesn't see any of that money as far as I can tell..it goes to Burst, so GR actually lost money on your first mistake. They're not going to pay for it again..think of it from that perspective..you made a mistake once and were told about it..then you do it again? I'm surprised they didn't just drop you.

Decker i did not know the client was a bad one i took the first one as a accident but then when i got the 2nd one and it was his site it was removed.

Well mate they give me support over msn and there address does have support in it so yeh.

If i knew the guy was doing that kind of things i would not have allowed it.

Just give up on this argument, if your server is online make sure you don't run these type of applications and you wont have to deal with this again...

Decker i did not know the client was a bad one i took the first one as a accident but then when i got the 2nd one and it was his site it was removed.

If i knew the guy was doing that kind of things i would not have allowed it.

Corazu he had 3 acconts with phising pages. all removed.

Do you actually police your server at all, how did one person get a 1st chance let alone a 2nd or 3rd or however many?
If you'd known, that's your responsibility to know. You provide a service to people that can interact with others, it must be secured against abuse, by you.

Well mate they give me support over msn and there address does have support in it so yeh.

Eh? Can you clarify what you mean by "there address does have support in it"

Last but not least (nearly)

இ · i ¦ [ Ħ Tιι Đ JΛ Mι ιΣ G Ħ Tιι Đ ] ¦ i · says:

What the hell is that!?! There seems to be elements of jamie in there but unless your a very sad old ex-pirate (exceeding 60 years of age - so I'm still not in there before anyone says it :wink2:) it's just not normal.
And definately not normal when chatting to a company that you expect to take you seriously.

Finally ToS are never full and explicit, should you require a full and explicit set you must request them as they would take several hundereds of pages and cost you an arm and a leg per copy - to pay back the cost of the bills ensuring both fairness and accuracy at time of going to print. Although some have them on request, but unlikely they will fullfill every eventuality and will be broad ranging.
(Sorry I had to repeat that at length)

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is that advertised on the site as support routes Harry?

And through all this it would be the first time I've said or done it (and it's not even mine).

Ditch them Shequeita, without refund, without prejudice, without - oh bugger them, not one of them has stated they could detect another of the same offence nor prevent it. Therefor an unacceptable risk.

I guess he meant

Instant Messengers
support@geekrack.net - MSN
GeekRack - Yahoo
GeekRackSupport - AIM
394870238 - ICQ

We do list these on our contact page but this client has been advised that this is not a official method of support, meaning that we prefer for clients to contact us via tickets for tracking purposes to avoid situations such as this.

As a quick aside this is already going to be listed on Google, and so far none of the accusations against have been proven.

If this thread is closed then it should remain visible with an outcome whatever that may be due to the impact on a business.

Okay back to it...

Server being restored CLOSE MOD and Decker as a side note, that my personal e-mail mate. so really has nothing to do with you what my msn name is got that?

Any more arguments and personal insults in here and there will be consequences endorsed on all involved.
Keep it on topic or simply ignore. Up to you.

Last edited:
Server being restored CLOSE MOD and Decker as a side note, that my personal e-mail mate. so really has nothing to do with you what my msn name is got that?

Look forward to your server being back online. - not!

Server being restored CLOSE MOD and Decker as a side note, that my personal e-mail mate. so really has nothing to do with you what my msn name is got that
?

OMG - that's twice!

Why would I do that?

Am I wrong, or is there at least two different issues at play in this thread?

the initial issue turned to a second one when we said to submit a ticket. all is back up and running. please close thread.

One issue about a 'client' that has broken rules and feels hurt at getting charged for it, I think (just my opinion!) and others chipping in as it seems to be a conglomerate with differing POV and some dodgy info & 'friends' that seem to carry out DDoS's when peeved.

GR does need cleared of this (if appropriate) as the accusations are quite serious. And as said before, Google will already have (has) this listed on searches for this host.

Yeah I had a bit of a read and there were too many sticking their noses in, combined with rude staff. Google will be good to provide readers with some insight.

So after we paid for the server to be put back up, we now see that about 2 hours later its offline again?

Cant even get int through root, and what im IP BANNED from Geekrack?

Wow, thats bloody amazing. And then someone accused me of DDosing?

I didn't do any of that.

Great hosting company. I guess my Reseller i bought of you wont be of any use to me anymore?

Now this post is funny.

First bit - was it online at all?

2nd bit - don't blame them.

3rd bit - no you weren't, but if you want to confess go ahead.

Unfortunately your grasp of language isn't as good as it needs to be for this.

So after we paid for the server to be put back up, we now see that about 2 hours later its offline again?

Cant even get int through root, and what im IP BANNED from Geekrack?

Wow, thats bloody amazing. And then someone accused me of DDosing?

I didn't do any of that.

Great hosting company. I guess my Reseller i bought of you wont be of any use to me anymore?

Geekrack was working fine last night for me, then today i check for live support and the website wont load, when i try through a proxy it works.

So i have been IP BANNED.

WE HAVE Submitted a ticket, but lets see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back