• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I like wasting free web-host`s staff time Blog - Read This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would agree, we offer both paid and free, and the only reason why we offer that as well is because we want people to have a place to be hosted at, and at the same time have a great support team and such.

And its sad that people will go that low and pick out each and every host out there that is free. Most of them work hard to keep it going....

However thats the way I see it, you may disagree.

Well I have tons of respect for free web hosts and people who make open source scripts. It does take lots of time and effort to offer any service with support for free and most people seem to abuse them anyway they can and then have the nerve to complain about it when they didn't have to take any money out of their pockets to use the service.

I will say this too, I have been getting better service and support from some of the free hosts here than from some of the paid hosts here. There are some really good people on here that provide very professional services.

It's common to be hear that:
when there's people who have good a bad feed back from which host and hoster read it they will have their action.

hmm, usually service provider give on "customers as a god." the service provider have to do their best to please cusromer for money.

but this case is free webhosting how could free hosters look them as a god and they aren't customer but free hunters. They rather look them like a rat for hosters. Like building home for homeless and those homeless have to obey the hoster than hoster give to best to homeless. This really opposite from paid and free from service provider.

Last edited:
Okay well some reasons why free hosting support is better then paid is usually this...

Paid Host: Only care about the money, so they will provide a "less" service as they are more into making that extra $ then keeping members.

Free Host: They have none to gain, except money from ads and donations if those are even made. Free Host have more time to sit there and help people.

Now, that being said since we offer both, we provide the best support around :D. We do our best to support all users with the same respect to one another. If the user gives us a hard time and such then they should know that their service won't be as great as if it was to a member who didn't give us a hard time.

Now like I said, this doesn't apply to ALL paid host, but most of them are like this. Pretty Sad...

Okay well some reasons why free hosting support is better then paid is usually this...

Paid Host: Only care about the money, so they will provide a "less" service as they are more into making that extra $ then keeping members.

Free Host: They have none to gain, except money from ads and donations if those are even made. Free Host have more time to sit there and help people.

This has to be the biggest load of complete and utter rubbish I have read on these forums since I joined here. I'm sorry if that sounds rude but I just have to say it.
How on this earth can you say that Paid hosting providers do not provide as much support as free? It's more the other way around dude.

How many Free hosters do you know who provide 24-hour dedicated and friendly support?
How many free hosters pay their Staff? - None!
I have been hosting since 2003 and I have done both free and paid hosting. I know how they work.

Um like i said MOST, like my staff dont get paid however they provide GREAT support. Ive seen many paid places that DOESN'T provide great support like alot of free host that ive seen.

Also most of the time depending on whom you go to for free hosting will be how the support is.

And also it doesnt matter really to me... All I know is that our Support Officers are ALL Around so we provide support nonstop and we do our best..(friendly+great)
Now like I said, this doesn't apply to ALL paid host, but most of them are like this. Pretty Sad...

Last edited:
I think NWH Networks has a valid point.
There are alot of crappy paid hosts out there ..and on here.
To be honest with you I couldn't even think of one off of the top of my head that I would recommend to someone. That's pretty bad.

Where as I could recommend some good free hosts.

And another important thing to remember is that no hosting is truly free. Somebody is paying for it. So the next time somebody wants to publish a nasty little blog about free hosts ..they should think about that for a minute.

Last edited:
I think NWH Networks has a valid point.
There are alot of crappy paid hosts out there ..and on here.
To be honest with you I couldn't even think of one off of the top of my head that I would recommend to someone. That's pretty bad.

Where as I could recommend some good free hosts.

And another important thing to remember is that no hosting is truly free. Somebody is paying for it. So the next time somebody wants to publish a nasty little blog about free hosts ..they should think about that for a minute.

I like your point.. But At the same time fiind my self disagreeing with some..
I doubt very much a active free host would have better support then an active paid host.. What I mean by active is the biggest hosts out there..
The ones with live chat 24/7 etc...
I can recomend 1 paid hosting provider to people.. that I use all the time.
I cant recomend any free hosting providers becuse everytime I tried using free hosting it ended up going down withint 2 months..
I know not all do this but alot do
It is impossible to say free hosts have better support than paid.. I agree with dan on that.

But, I will agree that there IS a free host out there with better support than a paid host.. You could say that 100%.. But not MOST

Woot, I'm awesome. Meh awesome hosting is not on teh list. :p I'm uber.
Lol, just kidding. But, I am glad that he didn't get my link.
Anyways, he has the right to free speech, if you read his blog, he lets you complain. Also, its up to whoever reads the post to actually believe it or not.

yes thats me, who had written that blog, now since from many days i was not here, and didnt checked this post, and i have with the proof whoever i have blacklisted, nobody can deny that proof, i can show it over here, my intension in my blog was just to make it aware to the new users who are looking for free host, should not try that host which i had already experienced, what i am going to gain from it? nothing, i am not getting any money nor i want any free promotion. the comments given by stonerocket and jonny, are invalid, because if i give the complete proof over here about what i have experienced, they will not have a single word to backoff themself for accepting the truth, and i dont break the tos. ask stonerocket if i ever breaked the tos in there site or i have been suspended by them, my id in stonerocket site was music. and i had lots of problems in there hosting site, when i was using smf forum for dating purpose, it got failed because my members were not able to login or register, they were complaining about it, i asked so many times help in there site, when i had newly registered on that site, i had asked for more than 500mb space and i dont care about bandwidth, but suddenly in few days they downgraded space in my account from 500mb to 150mb, i asked helped there in the forum, djb didnt replied in forum not even through PM, and then i got fadeup and told them to delete my account, if you dont believe it just check my profile music in there site, and see all the post.

why i will simply blacklist any sites without reason, and nor i have made any complaint about stonerocket site in any of the hosting forum. nor i had told in any site to banned them, its the site i blacklisted only for me, and with my personal experiences. if anybody who is willing to go to stonerocket i wont mind, i have not blacklisted stonerocket for breaking tos or for suspension reason, they had never suspended my account nor i have broked any tos in there site. i myself had told them to remove my account because i was not happy with them. reason of blacklisting them was i was not getting any good support in there forum, and because of them my members had complaint for date 2 marry dating site.

about kwix, also i have an explaination what jonny said i had an free domain redirection to co.nr? he is a big lier, i never had redirection to any co.nr site, infact i had redirected to my main blog which was on blogspot.com that is bloggers site, and according to there tos, there is no such rules that you cannot redirected to any blogger.com site. i know this jonny is gonna make a big blunder by saying some lies about me, so i had full proof about whatever he said.

just check this post in digitalpoint forum http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=4061961#post4061961 he had joined that site just to defend himself, check jonny post, only 1 reply he had done in my blog topic there, and he didnt even replied after that, if he thinks he didnt had fault, and i was the person who had breaked the tos, then check there tos, and see the tos and tell me where it was mentioned about blog redirection is not allowed?

in digitalpoint also my intension was not to say something wrong about kwix or any site, i had just posted there for advertising purpose so that members look at my blog, but after that what replies i had got on my post, so it was necessary for me 2 say the truth what i have faced. and in kwix just after 1 day of my site got launched, aron had suspended my account, and just check digitalpoint post for more details about kwix.

check there tos here http://kwix-host.com/index.php?autocom=pages&do=show&id=2

and btw what i mention in my blog, is only my views, i am going for any personal or professional disputes, people who dont know me, cannot simply post a comment here, if you dont like blog, you are free for not visiting it anytime, nor i have forced anyone to waste there time viewing my blog, that blog i made only for newbies, to make them aware what i have gone through with the host, whoever i have blacklisted, from them nobody has suspended my account, except kwix, i still have my account with 110mb.com and all other sites too. there are different reasons that i have given for blacklisting them that also only by me. if any host is really reputated that good luck for you, no harsh or negative comments for you.

Last edited:
From the top...

I'm not a lier at all, I may have got the reasons wrong but guess what, I deal with many support threads daily as welll as other things. You have no idea of what happens behind the scenes, you can't comment what we do and allow on the host.

I posted on that thread when I saw it in Google. I didn't join to post there, but even if I did, why does it matter? What we allow as a free host has to be very strict, we've been in several big occasions with people like Softlayer and even the Bank of US. So you can't tell me what we can allow and can't.

In the TOS it clearly quotes:
We reserve the right to terminate any clients hosting without prior warning and without giving justification for the termination

So guess what, we did have the right to suspend your account. We maintain the highest amount of security on there. Any minor load blips, security issues will be dealt with.

For proof, here's the support thread:
http://kwix-host.com/index.php?showtopic=3633

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=911220#post911220

Looks like this guy wants everything for free and done perfectly and neatly for him; basically with everything on his terms. In the thread above he loses any credibility I did have in him. (If I did have any credibility in him, in the first place)...

He's dug himself in a hole, I say with just leave his complaints... as you will get these kinds of people wherever you go! And on that note, here is some KFC popcorn chicken. :)

Exactly the point I made in another thread not long ago where people seeking free hosting expect everything to be given without anything in return for the provider.

Oh yeah, I remeber that thread ...how could I forget? :lol:

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=911220#post911220

Looks like this guy wants everything for free and done perfectly and neatly for him; basically with everything on his terms. In the thread above he loses any credibility I did have in him. (If I did have any credibility in him, in the first place)...

He's dug himself in a hole, I say with just leave his complaints... as you will get these kinds of people wherever you go! And on that note, here is some KFC popcorn chicken. :)

power4hosting what happend to your account and why it was downgraded was due to something we did which downgraded all accounts. We also felt that 500 mbs was too much to give you due to your lack of forum posting. True to posted a fare amount but not like some of our users. If you would have been more active in our forum then you might have recived the upgrade. At the time of your first upgrade we had more space. But as things grew we lost space to more accounts. Since we at stonerocket don't oversell we wanted to stretch out the server for as long as we could before we had to pay more money to get a bigger server.

As you can see your last post in the free hosting support thread was for a domain change. I changed the domain for you http://www.stonerocket.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=23408&highlight=#23408

http://www.stonerocket.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1779&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Yes we did have a problem with something on our server. As you can see we sorted that out also.

Whoever created that blog (http://webhostinguide.blogspot.com) is a complete unconsidered selfish idiot!

Why?...

Who are you to judge any of those hosting sites who work their asses off to give a service to people who have no money to pay for paid hosting. They are helping these people.

Then some looser comes a creates this imaginary BLACKLIST blog critizing these sites who not only get nothing in return, but have to take your fu*ken bull---- criticism.

It's like me or someone else deciding to create a blacklist on 20 people on earth. And one of them is the non-nonsensical moron called: stonerocket

If you have one ethical consideration for giving these poor hosting sites a break, you'd take down that blog. But nooooooo. I don't think thats going to happen, now will it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back