• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need host for vbulliten forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
sparkypsyco said:
unless they dled it and got a free registration key, in that case nobody would want to host you at all

Right, I'm just saying.

vBulletin = £159.00.. You can surely get paid hosting for £5-£15. Also, if you get a free registration key, you can get prosocuted, because it IS illegal.

vBulletin said:
We take piracy very seriously, and are appreciative of your help in our efforts to reduce any piracy or illegal distribution of our software. If you have found someone using an illegal vBulletin Licence, we can take matters further, and they could get prosocuted, but it's very rare this don't happen.

:shame: :tired2:

hostmaster1215 said:
I need host 5+ gigs space
ill host adds
unmetered bandwidth
cpanel
mysql
php

How manny UNIQUE Visits Do You HAVE ?

EDIT: If You Don't Have A LEGAL Licence Of vBuletin Think To Change Your Forum to A Free ONE: myBB/phBB Or Something else...
Nobudy Will HOST YOU If you use ilegal Licence of vBuletin,

Last edited:
I use MyBB and it has the exact same features as vBulletin. I really don't see any sense in paying for a bulletin board, but that's just my opinion.

IMHO phpBB sucks crap. I dont see how it owns. It requires too many clicks, administration panel is obstrusive, unhelpful, not advanced, and generally a hindrance. And I dont see that many hacks for phpBB, compared to site like Invisionize.com.

fireshark said:
IMHO phpBB sucks crap. I dont see how it owns. It requires too many clicks, administration panel is obstrusive, unhelpful, not advanced, and generally a hindrance. And I dont see that many hacks for phpBB, compared to site like Invisionize.com.
What planet are you from?

http://www.phpbbhacks.com

fireshark said:

Are you crazy? Being that phpBB is open source, it's highly customizable, even more so than Invision.

How does it require "too many clicks?" That's just lazy, really. The administration panel is awesome, I have yet to see any problem. What kind of advancement are you looking for? If it's not with the package, you can always find a hack or get one coded up real quick.

I agree with fireshark, IPB is easy, customizable and even though you have to pay for 2.0+, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 are even easier to use and skin. But phpBB is too... mmm... gay.

I like when people sign up for hosting with Illegal software like Nullified Vbulletin.

I keep the money they paid, and terminate the account.

It's the only win:win situation with hosting.

hottweelz said:
I like when people sign up for hosting with Illegal software like Nullified Vbulletin.

I keep the money they paid, and terminate the account.

It's the only win:win situation with hosting.

You can't shut your mouth, can you?! :eek2: You just spoiled the secret! :cry2:
Delete than post or the pirates would read it and nobody (using illegal vB that is) would be wanting to be hosted by you! :p

soulm8sflyff said:
You can't shut your mouth, can you?! :eek2: You just spoiled the secret! :cry2:
Delete than post or the pirates would read it and nobody (using illegal vB that is) would be wanting to be hosted by you! :p

I had to read that twice before I LOL'd :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back