• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MegabyteStored Hosting

Hello everyone. I have not forgotten you guys. I am still working on the server, but just do not have enough time to dedicate to it to complete it quickly. Please bear with me because I still intend to make MegabyteStored Hosting a very usable and reliable service.

-- alphaneutrino

Originally posted by alphaneutrino
Hello everyone. I have not forgotten you guys. I am still working on the server, but just do not have enough time to dedicate to it to complete it quickly. Please bear with me because I still intend to make MegabyteStored Hosting a very usable and reliable service.

-- alphaneutrino

Sounds good. Is there any estimate to when the site will be on?

i jus read through this entire thread and it is looking good. I was just wondering about a few things.

1. if we dont use all ten points one month do we keep them to use in the next month?
2. I was wondering when the main site would be up again since now i get the server down page

if you could answer these i would be happy

and not to forget: i dont think this is a SCAM ( or at least i hope so)

When will MegabyteStored be open?

I have the link (well the one that is megabytestored.com) on my faves and I want to know when it'll be opened. It sounds exactly like I'm after for my domain.

Oh and can subdomains run off domains e.g. user.mydomain.org or will it have to be a subdirectory off the domain e.g. mydomain.org/user/

Just curious.

Shedevil

Nice...

I loved the idea! GREAT!
Oh, and if you will actually give PHP+MySQL+No ads, you will be, for my opinion and knowledge, the only free server that allows this!!!!!!!!! :) :D

Well, you are temporary down right now... when you'll open again??
And how much members you have? Hope that there's still place for me... Save me some place! username:avs password: ****:D

Bye and good luck! :)

Heh...

I havent really said anything in this thread... at all... but ive read the entire thing through, and ive been waiting since he shut down the site.. so :p

<: Lokannon :>

Something must have gone wrong. He promised to keep it up for 6 months. 4 left now. :cry2:

It could mean that something is happening. Like alpha is installing something...Trying to be hopeful here. :biggrin2:

yep...

well i dont think that it would take him so long to install something new on the server.

/me is still keeping hope that alpha is busy trying to get the server up

Back