• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a small Dedicated for a project!

lol me too
oh no i bought one yesterday

let it be i will have 2 lol

Hey Winserv
it's not possible
if u can cover $50 in 1 month using paypal then atleast someone will be intrested
as we have to pay for internet connection,power,legal,isp,datacenter
and much more so if u place their google ads they can cover the cost

plbeane94 said:
<sarcasm>I can give you a dedicated server with the following features:

3.2 GHz Dual Xeon (intel)
OCX-48 (100 mpb uplink...)
2000 gigs premium bandwidth
4 gigs ram
Dual 200 gig Harddrives
Redhat
Choice of Plesk, cPanel/WHM, or Directadmin.

ALL FREE! :D

Did I miss anything?</sarcasm>
Hey.. I want one too :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :lol:
and if this Topiq will continue it will be the dimmyiest

YeeeeHA !!! People Going "CraZzzy" These Days :D

PS: put me in The List :p ( I Also request a Free Dedicated server) :)) (This is a HOT TOPIC >Scarry<)

Man I got some kicks outa this post.. Reminds me of myself ;) always asking around for the free stuff in life :). Anyway, about your quote "When Did I say Reliable", What do you think a dedicated server is? You think they just give it the name DEDICATED for kicks of a unreliable server. If you wanted some crap server hosted in the basement of some guy who couldn't give a flying fat rats about your site then you should have mentioned that and maybe someone would be able to help ya there ;)

My 2 Cents

nothing personal, and its not a rich poor thing.
the reason is that over time the requests on fws for free things have been getting more and more ridiculous, free reseller ect...
but this is a whole new level! a free reseller is about $3 worth, a free dedicated for 2 months is $100 (for something totally crap)

Wow, best request I have ever seen. "Lending" this to you would be like lending out your computer to a complete stranger for 2 months. Nobody is ever going to give you an acceptable free dedicated server. What would be in it for the company giving you it?

Check http://www.theplanet.com/, the cheapest option may serve you best for 2 months.

WinSrev said:
Why is this post funny to you? not every one is rich you know.

Who said that Im rich. No body on the forum is what you would call "Rich" or else they wouldn't be wasting their time here on a FreeWebspace forum, Besides, Im not rich and I still bought a reseller with 20 GB for $50/quarterly, and Im almost dirt poor. Why would you need a dedicated server for this so called "small project" in the first place. Sounds like your trying to either proove to someone that you a hotshot to have a dedicated server, or your selling SHOUTcasts/Web Hosting for a month or two then ditch your clients after you get enough cash to buy somethin.. To me, this whole thing is strange, I mean why cant you just go buy a host with Shell Access and you at least get some features out of a dedicated server, for a lot cheaper. Anyway, face the facts, your not getting a dedicated server, not in a million years, for free. Thanks for the laugh though ;)

-Pat

Back