• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a small Dedicated for a project!

Seriously man, just give up. Purchase one, if you can't, then save UP, then purchase one.

Im not being cruel im being honest, you will never ever get a free dedicated server capable of what you're asking without giving sexual favours or paying large amounts of cash.

Amen to that.

Kila_Bite said:
Seriously man, just give up. Purchase one, if you can't, then save UP, then purchase one.

Im not being cruel im being honest, you will never ever get a free dedicated server capable of what you're asking without giving sexual favours or paying large amounts of cash.

first of all, lets all get realistic on his needs. if hes running one site, a low-end dedi will be fine for him. dont worry it wont cost 100 and ----, one site will run decently on 200mhz +. Now, thats with exceptions, if your running databases on it and ---- youll need like 400mhz will be fine. now all you people bitching about "computer costs and ----" did you realize 2.7ghz isnt needed to run one site? noone though of that? most of the people requesting free dedis are looking for low-end servers, take a look at this site http://lowcostdedi.co.uk/ the transfer is low but yall get the idea. If i owned my own datacenter, i wouldnt mind sparing out a retired machine for him, he would need to put up ads of course

Back