• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Reseller for 10 Bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

k_oudom

I have 10 bucks in my pocket. I need to buy a reseller account for a year. Do you have an offer? The most important thing is that your hosting must be reliable. If you think you will open for just 3 months, please don't make an offer here. Please don't!

Last edited:
are you planning on selling hosting? giving it away free or just running multiple sites iwth it

I can accept the offer if it is a little different but it must be in annual and the hosting must be reliable. Actually, someone used to offer me $5/y for share hosting. But he is not here any more.

what do you require? do you need cpanel? cause i do have some reseller hosting i can sell you for $10 a year on my kloxo based server. I can offer you a 5 gig space and 20 gig bandwidth account pm me if your interested.

well a reseller account is for reselling hosting. if your looking for just shared hosting where you put your your site up and it is on i can offer that deal

Or as us English peeps will know; some mothers do 'ave 'em.

Oh Frank! :lol:

To be honest OP, you need to go with free hosting, a reseller for $10 a month is just either from a huge overseller or some little kid selling free reseller hosting for money.

i have my own server an i would be willing to host him with my specs that i have on here with 5 gigs space and 20 gigs of bw but he wanted 10 gigs of space and 50 bandwidth that is ridiculous specially for 10 bucks a year.

For $10 per year, I can offer the following custom plan:

250 MB Disk Space
5000 MB Bandwidth
WHM / cPanel (Limit of one account)
Unlimited Features (Addon Domains, Email accounts, MySQL Databases, etc)

Please let me know if you are interested.

Wow $10.00/year and still paypal fees. I would say go with a free hosting if are going to use this reseller for personal use i can help you out with a free reseller. Only if used for personal used though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back