• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Over selling hosts - The List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do not see the point of this thread. The best way to educate users is to have them research the hosting company. If they have been in business for awhile and have a good reputation then they are a good host, overselling or not. And a host could still be horrible, even if they do not oversell. Do a little research and you will find a good host.
It seems to me this thread mostly exists to badmouth companies you do not care for. You do not know their costs or finances so you can not defietively say they are overseling to a bad extreme.

clearprohosting.com - Using an unlimited reseller from an unlimited reseller :)P). Another overselling host.

(Wow, I rezzed this thread.)

clearprohosting.com - Using an unlimited reseller from an unlimited reseller :)P). Another overselling host.

(Wow, I rezzed this thread.)

How do you know?
This is what I get from their site, which is just a blank page with some text that reads:

Hosting starting at $2.50/month

For more information, please email me at (edited out email)

Dan,

Do a DNS report on their domain, reverse the IP you get from their main nameserver, google that hostname, and visit the owners website.

You will soon see ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back