• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Prince Harry a Admits to Smoking Pot

If Al Gore choked on a pretzel than you wouldn´t be saying a thing, anyways all democrats are stupid liars. And Bigperm shut the hell up.

I'm not one to win fights, but that's pretty stereo-type. I don't know a lot aboutt the government, especially Argentina, but, lets not say there all stupid liars, my Dad voted for the democrats.

Originally posted by boco
I'm not one to win fights, but that's pretty stereo-type. I don't know a lot aboutt the government, especially Argentina, but, lets not say there all stupid liars, my Dad voted for the democrats.

Al Gore invented the internet? Ummm.... no. I won´t be living in Argentina when I finish High school, I will be going to the US. The Democrats make me sick, they want to raise taxes in the midst of a recession? That reminds my dad of somebody by the name of Walter Mondale. Who gives them a right to raise taxes of the average person to break their backs?

things are not always so black and white giancarlo, the republicians are not saviours and the democrates are not evil, well in my opinion politics in general is evil. you are totally unable to see things from other ppl's perspective. what the hell do oil millionaires know about living on minimum wage????

Originally posted by jason
things are not always so black and white giancarlo, the republicians are not saviours and the democrates are not evil, well in my opinion politics in general is evil. you are totally unable to see things from other ppl's perspective. what the hell do oil millionaires know about living on minimum wage????

The Republican Party care more about the people than the democrats do. And this is proven by the tax cuts.

It is a fact that 51% of the US population voted for the Republican Party. The Republican party, George W. Bush specifically, proposed an across the board tax cut to stimulate the economy. And many analysts are predicting the recovery will come in the 2nd quarter of this year because of these tax cuts. If they never took place, recovery would of been delayed about one to two years.

Actualy, yes it is. I thought it was just Los Angelas though. Or are you saying every one there is Democratic.

Actualy, yes it is. I thought it was just Los Angelas though. Or are you saying every one there is Democratic.

I am saying it is overwhelmingly democratic. Well... every vote counts... I will be registered as republican and will vote every time. I am European yet I am a resident of California. I am truely a odd mix.

OH come on GC, move to the east coast so that we can get together and discuss political theory.

Where do you plan on going to college? (Say Duke, please?)

Originally posted by bigperm
OH come on GC, move to the east coast so that we can get together and discuss political theory.

Where do you plan on going to college? (Say Duke, please?)

So I go to the East Coast and spend $20,000 on a college instead of paying $6,000 - $7,000 in California because I am resident there? I love what Reagan did to the education system when he was in office as governor, he made it work.

you know a lot about american government. Did you study america in argentina.

Considering I lived in America for eight to nine years of my life and have studied on its history and system I do know a lot.

Here is where I lived in order:
Spain - About one year, I have been back on visiting trips occasionally.
Other countries in Europe and Canada - A few years, Holland and other countries.
US - Texas first for three, Washington DC for three, and three more in San Diego.
Ecuador - For about two.
Argentina - So far two.

(Note when I lived in Europe and Canada I was small)

Last edited:
Back