• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stolen CD's

deeplist

Entrepreneur
NLC
Hello,

I am sorry to announce, that I have been robbed! Today while I was at class somebody broke into my locker at school and stole all my CD's my portable CD Player, my headphones, and my new CD wallet. :( There was 31 total CD's, some very hard to find! The total amount of the stolen goods was over $400. I have been working on my CD collection for years, and now they are all gone. :( Why do people have to be theives? Humm . . . I am very depresed now. :(

I tracked down a stolen $100 calculator. Left it in my locker. The person was amazed I found them, but since I did an investigation I tracked down the person who stole it within several days. :D

But other times I have not been so lucky, I had many things stolen from me.

If it was really $400 dollars, you should report it to the police because that is theft. Not the school but to the police. $400 is as much as a small caliber hand-gun, and when those get stolen they are reported.

DeepList.com SORRY TO HEAR THAT..! :(
Like Giancarlo said, you should call the police.

Hope you get all things back later

Hello, I appreciate your advice. Things don't really work like that though. Where I live when things get stolen, they are gone for good. :( The police can't do anything about it, and the theives go straight for the pawn shop or sell the stolen items right after they get them. I will probably never see my CD collection again. :(

DOING SOMETHING IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN DOING NOTHING

IF I WAS YOU, NO MATTER WHERE I WAS, I WOULD DO A LOT..

1. POLICE
2. SCHOOL.
3. STUDENT UNION
4. CAMPAIGNE
5. POSTER
6. POSTER AROUND THE SCHOOLS "OATH SWEAR FOR THOSE WHO HAVE DONE."
7. POSTER FOR MORE SECURITY SAFTY.
7. ETC

That school SUCKS.. if they are not willing to do anything.

FINGER PRINT SHOULD BE THERE, TOO..
START DOING QUESTIOn + INVESTIGATION +.. KEEP DISTURBING THOSE WHO SHOULD CONCERN!

IF YOU DO NOTHING..IT = SUPPORT THOSE PEOPLE..

IT DOES NOT MATTER NOW ABOUT THE STOLEN STUFFS .. IT IS HOW BETTER FOR YOU TO FEEL IF THEY CAN'T DO THAT ANYMORE AND OR THEY GO FOR JAIL.

School lockers are not safe at all. I have had a similar experience. The guy had stolen an expensice watch I had that days. But he did the error to wear it 3 months later. And of course I couldn't forget my expensive watch in just three months. I took back my watch and he had a good ...

Yes maybe nothing can be done, but stealing $400 is considered to be a crime. It is like breaking into a store and stealing the CDs. They are considered assets. You might want to demand that the school reimburse you with $400, but if those CDs are infact rare you may never see them again.

I also recovered a $35 dollar watch in two weeks... it was just pure luck. I saw it sticking out of somebody´s bag. It was a nice watch with the FBI symbol.

Some people... they just steal... if I caught somebody stealing from me, I probably give them a pounding.

Last edited:
Both my brother and my friend Jennifer had several hundred dollars worth of CDs and stereo equipment stolen from their cars. They cut the keyhole out on my brother's car and they used a slimjim on Jennifer's door. Neither one of them found out who stole the stuff.

Last year someone stole my case of about 40 cds, but my friends tracked the person down and got my CDs back to me.

If you find out who it is, demand that you get all your stuff back ASAP. If they don't have it, first find out who does, and after you've found that out kick both of their asses.

Another route would be small claims court.

Your brother and your friend's cases seem to be done by a regular crime (professional/amateur).. :angry2: ... that's absolutely police's duty to protect people property.. and hopefully they will get caught one day by their mistakes..

Cities are starting to put camaras out in the streets (on top of street posts pointed down). Well Buenos Aires has some, and the police arrested a thousand people who were responsible in those lootings here because they were caught on camara. Oops. :D

Nothing will come of the situations with Jeniffer and Mike (my brother)

Mike's situation happened 6 years ago and Jennifer's was 2 years ago. We live in a retirement town and the cops primary concern is to harass kids and keep the old folks comfortable. They couldn't care less about stolen stereo equipment; I know a few stereo boosters myself that haven't ever been caught.

Kids around my age fear the Police... mainly because they usually get harassed too. The cops here are known for using excessive force and most have Israeli built UZI or Galil Machine Guns. So usually everybody avoids the cops around here, those who get caught stealing just get shot. They aren´t given a chance.

The cameras are everywhere.......spying on us. And in the short future the satellites too. JUST DON'T LOOK UP. THEY'LL SEE YOUR FACE: :bandit2:

Originally posted by vorapoap
sound to be pretty strong force to me.... I hope they wouldn't do it on mafia purpose :eek:

Especially if they are known for shooting dead 39 people in two days. And arresting over 1,000. Those who were rioting were paid by the mafia here.

I saw them in a BBC news... :) how is the weather in your country now?.. I think your currency is devalued today.. :( sound like mine in the past..
Do you like my ugly avatar?

Last edited:
Back