• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stolen CD's

A few months ago my mobile phone was stolen.

I read an article in a computer magazine about security and how it's used.

Wise words:
1) Trust no-one, An old friend took my Ministry of Sound TheAnnual2000 to spain with him.

2) Backup your stuff!!! My whole mp3/cd collection is at least 10 places.

3) My PC is secure. I know this because I'm a security freak.
I use AOL, so what? In the UK it's one of the best ISPs. Need security lessons? PM me.

I had 111 cds, (110 in the case and 1 in the CD player) a 130$ CD player, $40 headphones stolen from me at a party. I went to lock my car and saw the guy cock a 9mm and decided that he could have them. That's what I get for leaving my mercedes unlocked, before I gave that car to my brother and got the park avenue, which stays locked by the way.

i have had two things stolen from me that i know of...

When i was like 8 years old, i was at the beach with 3 of my friends (makeshift friends, using me) we were into fireworks and fire and all that. I left my wallet to the side somewhere and when i came back to it, it was gone. The total thing was worth probably $15 with some trading cards and a dollar or two inside. But losing the contents didnt upset me, it was the wallet. It had been given to me by my grandmother, who lives on the exact other side of the world then me (she lives in The Netherlands, i live in new zealand) i was really upset about losing it. A week or so passed and i was still really wanting it back. One of my "friends" who was alot bigger then me and had a reputation for being ------, which i had suspected said he knew who had it and would try and get it back for me. The next day he came back with my wallet (empty of contents of course). I guess he just felt too bad about it.

My new shorts were stolen when i left them in the changing rooms ($70), but i didnt care that much

Great News about my stuff!

I have great news! I think I have found out who has taken my stuff! He is a senior at my high-school. He is always hanging around my locker, and he is also known for criminal activity. I have notified the school administration and they are going to do a car and locker search while he is in school tomorrow. :D They are also going to bring in his brother for questioning. I will be sure to keep you guys posted on this situation.

:) Thanks for your support guys!

Originally posted by DeepList.com
Great News about my stuff!

I have great news! I think I have found out who has taken my stuff! He is a senior at my high-school. He is always hanging around my locker, and he is also known for criminal activity. I have notified the school administration and they are going to do a car and locker search while he is in school tomorrow. :D They are also going to bring in his brother for questioning. I will be sure to keep you guys posted on this situation.

:) Thanks for your support guys!

I find out that someone steals that much from me I would get one of the Provinicial Policemen to come over with their Galils to get my stuff back... and since there is no guidelines to what kind of conduct the police can use here, the person will probably get hit in the back with the butt of the rifle.

Must be nice to be a cold hearted person who can let violence go on without saying anything, or even supporting.

VIOLENCE IS BAD. IT SOLVES NOTHING.

Originally posted by bigperm
Must be nice to be a cold hearted person who can let violence go on without saying anything, or even supporting.

VIOLENCE IS BAD. IT SOLVES NOTHING.

Wrong. Dead wrong.

Somebody should think a second time before stealing from me, especially if I could find out.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am pretty sure I know who it was, and I have notified the police and they are on the case. I am guessing they are going to do a search of his home! :) I sure hope they are found. I will keep you guys posted!

Hello,

I am sorry to announce, that I have been robbed! Today while I was at class somebody broke into my locker at school and stole all my CD's my portable CD Player, my headphones, and my new CD wallet. :( There was 31 total CD's, some very hard to find! The total amount of the stolen goods was over $400. I have been working on my CD collection for years, and now they are all gone. :( Why do people have to be theives? Humm . . . I am very depresed now. :(

At least you know you are not the idiot. That person probably has a bad life ahead of them.

I am pretty sure I know who it was, and I have notified the police and they are on the case. I am guessing they are going to do a search of his home! :) I sure hope they are found. I will keep you guys posted!

The police will probably find probable cause and obtain a search warrent.

Not only will he be in trouble for theft, but he is also known around my school for money counterfeiting and illegal drugs. They may find my CDs and also some other things. He is also over the age of 18 so he will be sentenced as an adult. He probably is looking toward jail-time! :D Wish me luck!

The cops will give him one hell of a time. They could get him in for possession probably two years, and the money counterfeiting could get him two perhaps three years in prision. The theft could get him half a year added to that.

He is looking at 6 years, optimistically. He probably get off with a year, maybe two in prision with five years probation. If the counterfeiting is really serious, he could get a lot more.

Well, I can't really get my hopes up too high yet, but I am turing in all the police forms tomorrow and they have began the investigation today. If he gets tried with the extra crimes that would be great! But like I said it is too late to get my hopes up, but it is looking better and better each day! :)

Well, I can't really get my hopes up too high yet, but I am turing in all the police forms tomorrow and they have began the investigation today. If he gets tried with the extra crimes that would be great! But like I said it is too late to get my hopes up, but it is looking better and better each day! :)

If you are right and if things are looking good, it is likely the D.A (District Attorney) will nail him on those charges.

B.T.W. Where are you from? You seem to know a lot about weapons, law enforcement, and the justice system. :)

B.T.W. Where are you from? You seem to know a lot about weapons, law enforcement, and the justice system. :)

I do my studying and watch Law and Order quite often.

Back