• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

By your desire to become known! I suggest this thread is deleted.

It's quite possibly the stupidest thread ever, TTR anyone!

How about we stick to the old one. Threads merged ;)

Jan, I dont always agree with you and your decisions, but, i gotta say, when you make a good call, it sure is a good one. thanks for being on top of the idiocy of "The new longest thread ever!", i appreciate it. :D

18 posts til 24K in all, 18 more posts left to make... say something strange, make a new forum page, 17 posts left to 24k in all!

This may not have the most replies ever, but I'm fairly sure it is the longest-running thread in existence on the internets. 9 Years old and still going!

Does anyone actually know what the record for most replies ever is?

Also, maybe we should savor the last moments before 25,000 posts... 'cause then the yawning expanse to 30,000 would be depressing.

What does my post count or anyone's post count have to do with this thread reaching 24k posts? :S And why would I or anyone else lose posts if I updated the counters? Nothing has changed within the forum to warrant updating anything.

Back