• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What did you spend your first paycheck on?

tandoc

tandoc tandoc
NLC
I assume most of us here have part-time jobs, or have had them in their youth, and I've been wondering, what did you spend your first earnings on?

I ask this because I recently got myself a job, teaching karate at the dojo I train at. I've decided I'm finally going to get myself a PSP w/ a 2GB memory stick, even if I'll be waiting 7-8 more weeks until I can afford one.

/me ducks before anhedonia unleashes the fangirl within.

Sheesh! You expect me to remember back that far? :whatthe:

Edit: Thought you were an Aussie? What's with the check? it should be cheque :p

Jan said:
Sheesh! You expect me to remember back that far? :whatthe:

Edit: Thought you were an Aussie? What's with the check? it should be cheque :p

Haha, just catering for our less-than intelligent friends from across the sea :p

My first paycheck was $136 dollars and it was in in 2002. What I did with it? Simple. Deposited into my first bank checking account.

When I thought back to what was my first job, I remembered I had bought shoes, a skirt and top to match with my first cheque :) Prior to that, my Mum used to make my clothes. Yeah, yeah, I lived a nice sheltered life in the country ;)

I just had this conversation with someone, ironic!

My first Paycheck was $13 (one day of a work week) in 1990. Burger King!

I spent it buying the following weeks bus fare, so then Next Week I got my first Full Paycheck of $136!

djbungle said:
Im being honest! Alcohol :)
Sad people go to alcohol when they start work.. no offense; I'm just not an alcohol user.

:typing: But I spend a lot on computer equipment and software :lol:

I bought a big nice electric fireplace with my first paycheck

its looks pimpy in winter :)

hottweelz said:
I just had this conversation with someone, ironic!

My first Paycheck was $13 (one day of a work week) in 1990. Burger King!

I spent it buying the following weeks bus fare, so then Next Week I got my first Full Paycheck of $136!
your first paycheck is 2 years older then me:lol:

tandoc said:
/me ducks before anhedonia unleashes the fangirl within.

Umm.. Fact: The companies producing those movies for PSP are stopping as they're losing money. The PSP sucks. I don't even know why anyone would want one? Oh I get it, it's a cheap knock off the GameBoy.

Don't forget the 15 dead pixel thing either, gg Sony.

Back