• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's Up?

Started to concentrate more on school work - I've got a 50 page bit of work due in tomorrow, and have only done 40 pages thus far.

Been driving a few months lately and on Saturday I'm getting my first car. Already insured it, £844/year on a provisional license. That'll spike up to £2k once I pass, if I stay with this company - which I won't.

Other than those couple of grievances, life is good. Oh, and I'm failing math. Other than those three grievances, life is good.

What kind of car are you getting? If it's nice enough, failing math seems less important :p

(education is important children)

It's a Fiat Punto from 96, mint condition and only done 56 thous miles. It's my cousins old car so I know it's not going to be a ---- old piece of crap.

It is my first car so it's not going to be anything special :p 1.1L

Wow, I haven't posted here in forever, but I guess I came just in time to catch this thread. I'm now going to college in the Northeast. Glad to see some familiar faces here after all these years.

Wow, I haven't posted here in forever, but I guess I came just in time to catch this thread. I'm now going to college in the Northeast. Glad to see some familiar faces here after all these years.

Holy cow, conker?!?! Haven't seen you around here in what seems like years. You were always such a help to me when I first started this board.

I have been abducted by SnapVine and they won't let me go.

I am also trying to launch a few new sites but still kicking some ideas around. You know how that goes ..geez

Back