• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

why does evertime my site blocks my ip?

They said that their website template is outdated!?
Dear Viewer,

This is to Update you that our current template is out of date and is mismatching from original Price and details as per Billing area, To stay upto-date before booking regarding available hosting packages, VPS , dedicated servers , Domains
Please visit link below-

Client Portal

There will be soon an upgrade of our template within few weeks containing latest available offers and All Products.

Thank you for patience and Support.

Close

What kind of host would ban you for opening your homepage and your admin panel at the same time?

I have had a host in the past that did that all the time, they where so afraid for DDOS attacks that every website owner got banned there at least once a month.

Could be a combination of mod_security rules or a firewall that is too tightly configured, but it seemed more like a connection related issue to me.

Back