• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why they all lie?

Why they all lie?

Well that is the first thing that bothers me.. ALL.. well not all lie.. Some maybe.. Few yes... but all NO.

I offer both free hosting and paid hosting - I don't lie about any of our plans. If you want free hosting with us - our ads are put in the control panel only not on the site.

If you want free hosting - go into expecting nothing and you will get alot. Its free - what do you expect the world? Of course a company should not lie to you.. "yea its free, but you have to paid xx".

Keep in mind that as long as you are not giving the host something in return, the host does not owe the hostees anything.

Agreed!

And with all due respect - what does the hosting company owe you to offer FREE hosting with nothing in return?

I want someone to answer that one! Cause there are too many people that want free hosting and are picky on what they want!

Thanks,
Adam

I post telling "10 Initiall posts" and you need to make 10 posts.

Whats wrong in that? When I am boldly claiming that you have to make 10 posts, you have to or you dont get the account. Simple as that...

Liars... hmm, they are totally out of the question.

I see where your coming from, its simply choosing the web host you think is trustworthy. Some people see some adverts for "10GB space/100GB bandwidth" its basically looking at it realistically; will this web host be able to offer this to hundreds of clients? Probably not. So try going for the more "reasonable offers", or for web hosts that have got honest & reliable reviews.

I only wish that everyone else would only do the same.

I think any free host that does not look like it could plausibly support itself long-term is a no-go anyways. If the site doesn't have any way to make money how can it stay alive?

And whats the point of tricking people into registering? While it might get you more registrations - those registrants become distrusting of you and wont recommend you to anyone else. Or they'll just switch hosts.

I also believe it's quality above quantity when it comes to clients. To put it to the extreme - I could have only one client - as popular as Google. And I would rather that than 99999 under-construction sites that get 3 visitors a month. But everyone seems to prefer the latter...

I think any free host that does not look like it could plausibly support itself long-term is a no-go anyways. If the site doesn't have any way to make money how can it stay alive?

And whats the point of tricking people into registering? While it might get you more registrations - those registrants become distrusting of you and wont recommend you to anyone else. Or they'll just switch hosts.

I also believe it's quality above quantity when it comes to clients. To put it to the extreme - I could have only one client - as popular as Google. And I would rather that than 99999 under-construction sites that get 3 visitors a month. But everyone seems to prefer the latter...
How are you supposed to... support that client? I wonder how many servers will you need. :p JK.

I agree with you, quantity is much more important than quality. There's no point in as you have said, 99999 under-construction sites that get 3 visitors a month... then what's the point of the free hosting? Geocities will be enough. :p

This goes both ways guys.
I have not got one honest sign-up for my free hosting company yet.

Most fill out the application form inproperly, or when I reply to them they never reply.
Also, I have created accounts for people only to find that they couldn't wait and signed up somewhere else.

They really like waisting my time.

Same with my new opened hosting, :idea: can I copy your post? Because I feel exactly the same pirate2

This goes both ways guys.
I have not got one honest sign-up for my free hosting company yet.

Most fill out the application form inproperly, or when I reply to them they never reply.
Also, I have created accounts for people only to find that they couldn't wait and signed up somewhere else.

They really like waisting my time.
A agree with you too. I have since many user just apply for hosting and next thing off they go having another account with anothe hosting company just because we did not respond to them to their "required amount of time". I been in this market for aquite and I have a low amount of users but some of them have stay by us through thick and thin. We free host do not earn any cent but just hope to give back what we have receive in the past.

My opinion about free hosts is that they usually suck, its free for a reason guys paid hosting is the best if you want speed, protection, and a good sql server = )

You know i was doing the "Free" hosting thing for awhile. And all i wanted in return was a text link or logo link back to my home page.

The reason why i got out of "Free" hosting is the a majority of requesters are rude,disrepectfull,not honost,always want more. And NEVER NEVER go out of thier way to give anything back.

I was very disappointed in the people i had hosted as well as the requesters. And i had spend alot of time and money to have a quaility server for them. And the ones still on my server. Umm about 6 of them now. Still ask for more and never give anything in return.

When i switched to "Paid" hosting i promised these guys i would still host there sites. Which of course i still do.

Alos take a look around and see how many "Host" got screwed by a client thru hacking there server or by other means.

Free hosting is a very time consuming effort. The requesters need to take time and reflect on how their actions affect those that are dealing with server issues.client issues,money issues ect.

And as far as "Free" host there are a few really good ones out there. "ZoomCities" being by far one of the best here at FWS. You get what you pay for 99% of the time. Granted i was one of the few exceptions that did "Free" hosting to try to help others out. Never made a dime from the people i hosted for free.

chances are if you hang around these parts you will see "Free" host come and go. Mostly because "They are trying to make a dime" off you so that they can pay for the server. So jeez give em a break and do what they ask so that they can continue to provide a "Free" service to you.

If you want long standing webhosting and you are unable to get in with the "Good Few" host. Then go paid.

You know i was doing the "Free" hosting thing for awhile. And all i wanted in return was a text link or logo link back to my home page.

The reason why i got out of "Free" hosting is the a majority of requesters are rude,disrepectfull,not honost,always want more. And NEVER NEVER go out of thier way to give anything back.

I was very disappointed in the people i had hosted as well as the requesters. And i had spend alot of time and money to have a quaility server for them. And the ones still on my server. Umm about 6 of them now. Still ask for more and never give anything in return.

When i switched to "Paid" hosting i promised these guys i would still host there sites. Which of course i still do.

Alos take a look around and see how many "Host" got screwed by a client thru hacking there server or by other means.

Free hosting is a very time consuming effort. The requesters need to take time and reflect on how their actions affect those that are dealing with server issues.client issues,money issues ect.

And as far as "Free" host there are a few really good ones out there. "ZoomCities" being by far one of the best here at FWS. You get what you pay for 99% of the time. Granted i was one of the few exceptions that did "Free" hosting to try to help others out. Never made a dime from the people i hosted for free.

chances are if you hang around these parts you will see "Free" host come and go. Mostly because "They are trying to make a dime" off you so that they can pay for the server. So jeez give em a break and do what they ask so that they can continue to provide a "Free" service to you.

If you want long standing webhosting and you are unable to get in with the "Good Few" host. Then go paid.

Really nice post. I don't think anyone could of put that better.

I mean, there is alot of good, reliable customers out there. Well, I've been running for about 4 month now, and we get alot of compliments which just make we want to carry on and go out of my way to provide free hosting.

Last edited:
I can only say most of them are lier but we can't afford time to search the

real steady one among ADS. Fortunately.I am running a Forum to share

information about free domain and hosting.

An 10/10, very well said and we really can't say all free web host are liar's, yea maybe a dozen of them get these free reseller or so and host a maximum without giving consideration to their host and once they trail period is over they just disappear with out any notification.If we talk about free host with No Ad's, Do you really think they like it?? Am a host and i go with No Ad's because that's one of the way to get more clients.Many free host go in the expectation that their clients will click on the adsense or any sort by which the host get some revenue. But as far as i have seen here, 95% of the people who want free host want a Ad free host and most of them once begin hosted won't even bother to check in the forum again.
I remember when i used to have a site on a free ad host, there was a client whose account was suspended for hosting a nude images.that person came back making his second post which was almost after a month or two he has been hosted saying that host is not being fair.yea, it true when his site was hosted, the concerned rule wasn't there in the TOS ,but i think it's the obligation of every client to check in once in a while for getting a free service.

All I can say is that if people hate "liars" so much, then why come and get hosted by "liars"?

They should go and find themselves "honest" hosts instead of whinging.

All I can say is that if people hate "liars" so much, then why come and get hosted by "liars"?

They should go and find themselves "honest" hosts instead of whinging.
people come to know if they are liar's only after they are begin hosted right?:eek2:

I see where your coming from, its simply choosing the web host you think is trustworthy. Some people see some adverts for "10GB space/100GB bandwidth" its basically looking at it realistically; will this web host be able to offer this to hundreds of clients? Probably not. So try going for the more "reasonable offers", or for web hosts that have got honest & reliable reviews.
Usually, those sites close fast...like AHplace.com, it used to give up to 10gigs, but then shut down.

Speaking of which, now newer freehosting sites are just clones with different plans, etc, because they all think that "LAYEREDPANEL PWNS!!!" or something like that, but it's like a control panel that looks too simple.

just pay for hosting then. :) You won't go through the pain of being "lied to"

People who have the attitude to lie being a free host, will have the same attitude for paid hosting also. It is not the matter of free or paid, it is the matter of business ethics.

I don't say that all free hosts are liars, rather I would say most of them are honest about what they say. But I also came across many hosts who don't have the minimum responsibility to inform their member before to close their hosting. Just see in this forum how many web host closed without any prior notice.

It's true hosting is free but free web hosts must understand that the contents, which we put in those, free server spaces along with our trust are the results of our hard works and we care for those valuable stuffs.

Last edited:
I don't say that all free hosts are liars, rather I would say most of them are honest about what they say. But I also came across many hosts who don't have the minimum responsibility to inform their member before to close their hosting. Just see in this forum how many web host closed without any prior notice.

well am a lover of psychology, It's says "experience is a teacher":)

Back