• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

x10Host

dsfreak

Hello everyone! Do you need free, reliable hosting? Well, if so, you have found the right host. x10Host, a free host made up of about 10 previous hosts, offers the following plans to you:

Basic: Space: 150 MB :: Bandwidth: 1024 MB
:::
Advanced: Space: 250 MB :: Bandwidth: 2048 MB
:::
Corporate: Space: 500 MB :: Bandwidth: 4096 MB

No ads are required, so long as you make 20 forum posts a month, otherwise, you will have to post ads. One of three ads. Not enough?

Reffer ONE friend, and get DOUBLE SPACE AND BANDWIDTH!

And, reffer TEN friends and get a FREE DOMAIN NAME!

What is there to loose? Ads are not forced, but we do check every now and then. Don't forger 1 friend reffered = double space and bandwidth... and 10 friends... free domain!

So, come signup! We do not accept PMs or Replies for signups, and signups are instant using our automated system!

Site: http://www.x10host.com/

Signup: http://www.x10host.com/order/

Wow,thats a good offer,but um I have a question,does the domain name last forever?and can we get more than one?And is this offer gonna last forever?One more thing,so if we don't do posts you do forced ads right?Well,thats fine by me

Last edited:
Matt, need I quote my own post?

dsfreakonx10 said:
No, I am not promoting signing up here, nor demoting it.

That was BEFORE I was helping on this site. I was not advertising it.

Also, a few posts ago, I specifically said:

I had to talk with the person running that site, since we all have our own jobs to do, and mine is mostly the forums and the hosting. Again, I told him about it, since he was oblivious to it, and had to explain that to him, that we could not use that name.

I was not violating rules, as I posted that before I started helping on that site. Many others posted about sites similar to x10's name, yet x10 never banned them. What this is is injust. You are banning me for working for a company using a SIMILAR NAME.

It is injust.

007, you need to reffer 10 people, then you get the domain. I am not demoting x10hosting, I am simply trying to advertise my hosting company.

007, I am not sure of that right now. For now, you must stick with one. We will be deciding on the multiple domain possiblites later on.

This is really hard......I need to know how much for the refers for the x10hosting and if it doesn't give enough points,Then i'll stick with you,and another question,do I have full control over the domain name?

I am not sure, and do not wish to give false information. Perhaps madmatt can inform you privately, to help you make your decison.

007Matrix, I am currently working on a script to incorporate into IPanel concerning the referrals. Right now, the referral system isnt 100% to what I want it to be. Right now, once you refer 10 people they sign up and join our services (and they are active users) then I will personally buy a domain name. That domain name will get added to the x10Host.com collection for others to select it as a subdomain (You will get the domain.com as your website) As it stands now, we probably will not continue with this deal very much longer, however, once we get ipanel and our referral system finished, you'll have enough time to check it out and refer more people.

For the others interested in our services, We have disabled our auto-account creation system for the time being. If you would like hosting, plesae submit a ticket via our control panel: Here and We'll set up your account manually.

For the X10Hosting People - Lets clear up some things.

1.) I purchased the x10host domains back around June 2005 (Yes, I know thats after the existence of x10hosting.com -- I didnt know about x10hosting.com until about 1-2 weeks ago when I showed Andy a preview of the site). Andy clearly states that I can not use x10hosting (Which to me seemed to roll off the tongue alot easier, so in most of my pages I have x10hosting instead of x10host.com -- For which I have changed to the best of my knowledge.

2.) Do you honestly think that just because someone owns a hosting.com that they have rights over the host.com name? No, they do not. I own roughly 8 x10 domain names right now. If someone owns the (ING) name then thats fine and dandy for them. If you want to argue that x10Host.com is trying to steal your customers then so be it. Just like any other place, we are looking for customers, where they change from is not my business. My business is to treat them right and give them the full satisfaction of hosting with x10Host.com - Regardless of where they come from.

3.) For the Plan names, Thats what my design came with "Basic", "Advanced", and "Corporal". If its going to erk you that bad, I will change them.

4.)
You stupid idiot. I know you copied X10hosting! Get lost or I'll file complaints with the Copyright Office and the PD and Attorney General.
Also if you by happen not to I have a variant of the Dasher worm that would look nice on the server. :)

Respond.

-X10 Staff
Yes, Lets act like a little 7year old kid. Instead of threatening to put a worm on my hosting, how about you contact me instead. We are both of mature ages (I would assume you or one of your staff members are). There is absolutely NO REASON To HI-JACK our thread like this. Post another one for your own. We are a new company and Im sure I would probably feel the same if it was the other way around; however, I would in no way threaten to do harm to your business, Nor would I act like a immature little kid.

Thank You,
Robert Maltby
Founder of x10Host.com

Also, might intrest all to know that we were threatened by several x10hosting's users, for hacking, and spamming. Not to mention, several accountants have agreed to take part in this.

Look at the post madmatt said I violated the rules with.

Well,ok but if you guys ever need another admin,(umm.....can we just stick it with 10 refers and not the active part?I'm not sure if they will be)But,that would mean I wouldn't get a domain name........in the future

007Matrix said:
Well,ok but if you guys ever need another admin,(umm.....can we just stick it with 10 refers and not the active part?I'm not sure if they will be)But,that would mean I wouldn't get a domain name........in the future

Right now, we are not looking for any admins.

For the domain name, Once you get the 10 friends to join. We will purchase the domain name. After the year is up on the domain name, if it was a huge success we will renew it, if not, we will transfer it to your account so you can renew it (OR we will renew it in our account -- provided you pay for the renewal) -- Your getting the domain for ATLEAST one year..

Thank You,
Robert

Back