• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YUPAPA resumes signup's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Epgs
like i stated before if they are true then take those comments and make your service better, and if they aren't then just ignnore him.

it shows that he is a liar already.
he does NOT admit the apology which was posted on my message board is valid.
It was vaild before this war started.
I thought I was the war was over.

Originally posted by AlabamaMan
<SARCASM>Would you nice people stop dissing each other with sarcastic remarks and start making peace.</SARCASM>

YUPAPA: Oh my god, what does that mean???

Read it again, it means Im an Asian who lives in the States and I am very embarassed by you morons. If you didnt pass the reading test in high school then dont argue in English. Fool, I pity you.

I am sorry about that, but I really did that on purpose *LOL*

...for a while. :(

Someone broke into my ICQ account, even if you had 12345 as the password someone can break in... god damn it, I lost control of my ICQ for two weeks.

Originally posted by bigperm
That's interesting yupapa, he told me he was gay on ICQ too. I don't have anything against gays, but Giancarlo is gay.

And Giancarlo, if you have nothing to contrubute to this message board, I sugest you leave.

Mine is 29386457

I was screwed over in a diplomacy game that was played over ICQ, I couldn't get in for some reason it would let me, and I was kicked out because of inactivity. I couldn't get into ICQ for two weeks and get screwed over because someone is using it. Now I have a twelve letter password or something like that.

I am Republican... and certainly am not gay, I have a girl-friend for crying out loud! :D

Originally posted by Giancarlo
...for a while. :(

Someone broke into my ICQ account, even if you had 12345 as the password someone can break in... god damn it, I lost control of my ICQ for two weeks.

well that sucks and now you see the reprocussions.

I am Republican... and certainly am not gay, I have a girl-friend for crying out loud! :D
How sweet. She's an republican too? What do you do - watch old Reagan movies together? :)

No she is a green, and we get along quite well... surprisingly. I am Pro-Petroleum and Pro-Nuclear while she protests against that.

Originally posted by AlabamaMan
<I am sorry about that, but I really did that on purpose *LOL*>

Like I said, you are a moron.

Of course I am. I didn't admit that I am not a Moron

No she is a green, and we get along quite well... surprisingly. I am Pro-Petroleum and Pro-Nuclear while she protests against that.

That's the first sane sentence I've heard from you in a long time. Are you reterning to reality?

You begin to sound a little tired of your own cliches, I think.
Good. Hope for you still.

Glad my politics might have a impact on this world making captialism more powerful than ever. I am tired of seeing this thread though... and am calling it quit's soon.

Yes, yes, We all understand it isn't for lack of arguments. And so will your future voters. "The leader is tired, he can't continue". :D

I will be no longer participating in this thread for several reasons:

1) I have to start completing my Website.
2) I don't care about Yupapa anymore, I just like to poke fun at him.
3) This is getting out of hand... and I am very surprised that the moderators haven't deleted the thread and sent us all out on bans.

Thank You for your time...
Giancarlo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back