• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YUPAPA resumes signup's

Status
Not open for further replies.
These threads are totally fruitless; Nothing gets proven, and it is all ranting and raving. A real feel-bad thread. I guess ill pt in my 2 bits.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I am considering of taking legal actions, because this is basically blackmailing. I will be consulting with online legal advice and if this continues with my lawyer. This thing was over for quite a while, and I am willing to end but if you press ahead I will be forced to take judicial actions in the proper manner.

Thank You for your time and Cooperation.

Giancarol, I hate to tell you this, but your lawyer will laugh at you. Just a couple of kids, bitching at each other, and besides, what will the lawer get out of it? probably nothing. You are not yet a poitician with unlimited funds. sorry i misspelled your name ;)

G already posted after he first said he shouldn't. But I'm sure he will explain it to us. :D

Lets see here, what is so shameful about breaking a little promise in a forum? I am going to wipe my butt. Sike! I lied, I didnt wipe my butt, I went to get a Pepsi instead!! HAHAHAHH Spank me! Im so sorry i started this arguement. There, you have received my apology, feel proud of it.

Mr. T: "I pitty the fool!"

You are chinese~
cuz I know those chinese like to say it that way so the opposition can't argue against with the pro side

I don't need anyone to apologize to me.
All I want is Giancarlo to understand.

I changed my Avatar!!!!

Last edited:
Yes!
These are called "LIES!!!" *LOL*
I really didn't keep my promise giving out unlimited space, etc.
I am happy with that because I don't want my server overload and causing lots of problem, etc.
SO it may be more down time, etc and it makes my customers feel uncomfortable using my web hosting.

Then I decided not to give out unlimited space and changed lots of features, etc.

It is really a lie, but is a lie for good.

what is root that you are talking about on the thread by the way?

Last edited:
you moron, root is the super user account in linux. i'm starting to suspect that you're just some dumbass running a webspace provider using a hungry minds or sams teach yourself book.

correct!
I have the book but I look at it seldomly.
It is about CGI programming such as SSI, Basic CGI Script, HTTP Protocol, etc.
I read Beginning PERL by Simon Cozens a lot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROFLMAO

:D :D :D :D :D

you're doing this without prior knowledge? oh man you are screwed. are you hosted by dedicated server? get a linux admin book.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

<?php
echo 1/$yupapa;
?>

error. division by zero :cool:

Gerade als ich dachte dieses Halteseil Giancarlo nach links..., OH-Vertiefung. Amerikawillensnie Biene dieselben mit solch einem " intelligentem " Mann.

3) This is getting out of hand... and I am very surprised that the moderators haven't deleted the thread and sent us all out on bans.

Agreed, enough is enough and this thread is going nowhere. This thread is so off topic and filled with junk that I won't even try to edit it. I will leave the thread here rather then delete it but let's move on, after all you hit page 12 on this thread... :)

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back