• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

x10hosting - any experiences?

Thanks for all your helpful replies.

Up and running with x10hosting (with one of my own regular backups from my izfree site)

When I used them, this is years ago. About 4 years. I had alot of downtime and long server loads and then got banned for asking for support.

I had them as a backup for a while, and was modestly satisfied.

However one of their terms used to be logging into the forum every 2 weeks. You could hotlink a logged in shortcut, but one day it still collapsed. This is one of the experiences that led me away from activity timers.

no I have not used it.but if you looking for reviews on it,then try a google search.you will get great number of reviews

Let me know if you have any problems with x10Hosting. We are making some changes, so keep an eye on the News and Announcements.

Oh well. Been with x10 for a while (unfortunately on Stoli) but suspect I'll be moving on as I keep getting suspended - supposedly for phishing now - have asked them for help and to explain why and where on the site, but they do take a very long time to reply if you're using their free hosting services

Oh well. Been with x10 for a while (unfortunately on Stoli) but suspect I'll be moving on as I keep getting suspended - supposedly for phishing now - have asked them for help and to explain why and where on the site, but they do take a very long time to reply if you're using their free hosting services

I bet you are running Joomla? Seen a lot of exploits with that software recently. Let me know and I can give you some tips to secure it.

Back