• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who care's

Outcastangel, in the words of Krusty the Clown, "You, sir, are an idiot". :D

You cannot survive on water alone. Food's purpose is not to "delot [sic] the acid" in out stomachs, that's just insanity. You have my permission to give whoever told you that a good thwacking. You eat food to gain its nutrients, water has no nutritional value. At any rate, the expression is "bread and water", not just "water". Even then, that's not true. On a bread-and-water diet you'd die within six months of scurvy, though you'd wish you were dead long before that.

[add]

There is no technology, neither that we have nor that we could ever attain, that would allow us to live on nothing, which is what we'd essentially be doing drinking only water. Sorry, but your entirely wrong on this one.

Last edited:
and yet you are wrong on the point i can't all you need is to go though the parent consent crap. and no one has proved that we had teath or produced milk when we were first put o n earth it was all a threay

No offense angel, but personally I think you're a little too young to be hanging out on discussion groups... stick to browsing websites until you're a little older, k? I have a 12 year old kid sister, and I sure as hell wouldn't want her talking to strangers on the net, there's too many weirdos looking for 12 year old girls.

Dusty it is outa my own head no one has told me it i simply made up the threay in my head and when it was in there it made sence

Originally posted by outcastangel
and yet you are wrong on the point i can't all you need is to go though the parent consent crap. and no one has proved that we had teath or produced milk when we were first put o n earth it was all a threay

Oh sorry man. Look, I am seventeen years old and have taken many more years of science then you have. No one has proved that we had teeth? Fossil records do my friend. Even from the first chain of humans.

i know about the weirdos. i have talked to them, but i didn't think any of you would be some of them if i thought you were do you think i would have joined? i may act stupid but it's just common sence not to.

We DID produce milk - I can assure you that - As warm blooded mammals, we all produce milk for our offspring (maybe there's an exception or two: platypus? That's one f*cked up creature!)

You're only 12 girl... you haven't learned "real" biology yet. Give me a shout when you're dissecting pregnant animal and their fetus' in Bio 101 and we'll debate.

while to be honest no one has. their could be humans poedateing those wwe have fosil of, did you think of that?

Umm no. If there was we would know. Firstly, we can find dinosaur bones which are much older than human bones. We can even find trilobites that were some of the first organisms on the face of the earth. So we can most certainly identify the first humans.

Outcastangel. We can NOT survive without food. Our body requires energy to survive, and we gain our energy from Fats, carbohydrates, etc(which are all essentially, calories). Plus many of the minerals in foods regulate our body processes.

No living organism can survive without "eating" some other substances for energy. Even microorganism "eat" other things. However, we can not digest the same things as other plans, and other forms of organisms do because the way our body works.

There is no known way for humans to absord other forms of energy for humans to survive.

Onto the subject of killing animals for food. What I do not understand with animal activists is A) how they can say we should not eat meet, when in most other animals do eat mean, and B) how they can advocate not testing medicine(not talkign about makeup, but essential things such as medicine) on animals. Should we test it on humans. Either way someone will die, and IMO humans are more important than other animals from our perspective.

Okay... this is just getting pointless. I'm not going to bother setting up a debate with a 12 year old girl because I could just go harass my sister who's sitting in the TV room.

Bottom line: I've done advanced college biology and chemistry. You still put baking soda and vinegar into a makeshift volcano, and plaster the hypothesis on the back of cardboard. There's no point in talking to you about science unless you want me to teach you a few things. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a party to go to and it's past your bedtime. Goodnight :D

how they can advocate not testing medicine(not talkign about makeup, but essential things such as medicine) on animals. Should we test it on humans. Either way someone will die, and IMO humans are more important than other animals from our perspective.
i got a qustion fo ryou why are humans more inmportion then animals we are selves are animals

While I am not a real believer of evolution(discussion for a whole different thread. Not saying I am a strict creationist though), if evolution is true, it has been proven that we have had teeth in the past.

PS this conversation is moving extremely quickly. I am sort of lost :)

yes but what if i'm saying what if we didn't organate on this planet and i know it's a big what if

Oh my goodness... this is entire conversation becoming highly illogical. As an atheist, I think we all came from one common organism which we are in a way similar too. This organism the trilobite and perhaps farther back is where different species broke off. This first organism was born through the processes of chemical mixing from asteroids that hit the earth when it had no life.

That is the secular point of view. Some here believe in the Christian point of view and I respect that.

Yes we are. From the standpoint of humans, we are more important than other animals. We stick up for each other. If it is a choice between a whale dying and a human dying, I pick the whale to die everytime. IF we were all elephants, to use, elephants would be more important that humans would be. You stick up for your own, at least IMO.

Edit:
As for the what if we are from some other planet. What if we all were formed because different elements moving in the right place at the right time in the perfect conditions to form a human. We are never sure, but there is no real evidence whatsoever to suggest that we came from planet X in the Z solar system.

Last edited:
(This was directed to Outcastangel. My, this thread is moving fast)

Whenever you have any startling revelations like the one you've just presented, it's best to take Dilbert's advice and not tell anyone. :D

Ah yes, the much debated "tooth theory" to which so much of the scientific world is devoted. Were we "put on Earth", to use your words, with teeth or did we will them into existence when we decided ol' Bessy looked mighty tasty. The world may never know. :rolleyes:

Outcastangel, though your "theory" (and I'd be hard pressed to call your outlandish, stab-in-the-dark, unbacked, illogical ideas a theory) may make perfect sense to you, perhaps you should research a little further into it before you say anything final. Also, before you go challenging the evidence that early mammals bore no milk, you'd better be prepared to present evidence that supports your allegations. At the moment it seems you have none and you're going entirely on "you never know".

On what have you based your ideas? From what data did you develop this theory?

Back