• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

It's not really a lame gimmick, I can see how ----ing useful that feature can be, without having to spend 2 mins on the phone to get to say the 3rd message.

Is the N95 like the N90 with the bigg---- screen? If so, that's what my bro has, and it's very very nice.

i never check my voicemail anyway ;)

n95-8gb.jpg

this is the nokia n95. its a little thick but you can get ssh, full opera on it and stuff. also has wifi etc.

i would get the iphone if it wasn't on o2, ---- them. i think they should have released it on all networks. the price would have been so competitive and they would have made a ---- load more money. o2 staff (in-store) are so ----ing pushy its insane. they say they can do you a good deal on the iphone then just tell you the same three package that are on the wall in front of you it. bull----.

o2 have been great for me so far. No problems. Though I went through Carphone Warehouse because they have far friendlier staff.

Back