• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Theist, Agnostic, Atheist..

Dark Matter

Abit random but which one are you and why???

Theist, Agnostic, Atheist

Im an Atheist... i believe in science! and feel that most things said out there are wrong...

Please don't lets this turn into one of them religious hate threads... i am an atheist yes... but i still respect others.

:p

Atheist and I don't hate anyone, there's no need to. My girlfriend is catholic and I'm ok with that just as she's ok with me being atheist.

I belive in men even more than science

Atheist mixed with Buddhist.... And of course, I don't hate anyone. Hate is a word I never use. I have no problem with christians either, we've given out free hosting to christian churches, and non-profits.

Theist. I'm a general Protestant Christian. Not a big fan of most of the big denominations, mega-churches, etc. I actually think that organized religion is once of the worst things that the human race has invented, as it's so prone to corruption. But I don't let that get in the way of my faith.

Atheist, I just can't logically believe in any of the religions out there. I try not to hate and I try to respect others beliefs, however I admit that I can be a bit forward with my personal (dis)beliefs, most of the times it's in friendly debate over issues.

That said, I do get really steamed about those who are fanatical, try to shove their crap down your throat. I don't run into those often though, most people are fairly decent about it, which is a plus for society today. Keep in mind that I do live in Canada..and our tagline is multi-culturalism..so we're pretty much used to having a bunch of different beliefs and cultures around us...what's one more (atheism)?

Atheist, but not hardcore, leaning slightly towards agnostic.

Definitely not Christian or any similar religion. If anything I'd probably be Buddhist, because what they do actually makes sense.

My_Chemical_Romance.jpg

so kewl!

Are they wearing bullet proof jackets because they often get shot at?

Dear god I hope that's why they're wearing bullet proof jackets.

Back