• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meksilon's opinion is void.

Therefore we add "GTFO Meksi" by default.

[edit]
jmiller ... that is great. Did you make it just for FWS?

Meksilon's opinion is void.

Therefore we add "GTFO Meksi" by default.

[edit]
jmiller ... that is great. Did you make it just for FWS?
I stumbled upon it the other day, and immediately thought of you. :p I have it bookmarked.

We all know that's secretly yours :p

It's not really member bashing, it's kind of a shared joke amongst the community here. I'd be laughing my --- off if someone made a good one of these about me. Colin loves his, it's making a legend out of his otherwise bleak and pointless existence :p

I ----ing LOVE that flowchart like I ----ing LOVE coloring miller.

Adding that would encourage Colin to make even more bleak and pointless posts so it would be used :p

No complaints here :p

I need one that says "GO BACK TO WHT SKYLAR!" -- (regarding "Silly Rep" sorry haha)

Where is Peo anyway?

He's been helping me transport Afghani heroin into Canada, and then the US. I wondered where those ----ing ki's were going that kept disappearing ... Never use your own supply! Kid can't control himself. He's been using jumper cables as dinosaurs. The last time I saw him was thursday when we were in Vegas. He says to me "We can't stop here, this is bat country!" and jumped out of the car and ran into the desert. I don't think we'll be seeing him anytime soon.

Did I mention he ran off with 12 sheets of blotter?

Uh, too bad the heroin in Canada doesn't come from Afghanistan. :p Good luck with that.

And yes I'm well aware of it being a F&L reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back