• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by 123gohost

1. 1

Dedicated server

Hello 123gohost can offer you this server, please note that this server is not shown on our site and can only be ordered via live chat, email or msn Base System Configuration: AMD 64 Athlon 4000+ 160GB IDE Hard Drive 1024MB RAM 10Mbps Unmetered Tier 1 BW IP Addresses: 8 (5...
  2. 1

123gohost servers

Thank you Thankyou for all your comments but as some have said above would i benefit from hiring staff i can pay, like i want to have support staff advertsign staff and when i do get big and which i will then i will need server staff
  3. 1

123gohost servers

Thanks for the advice i have changed them to much more realistic space and banwdith
  4. 1

123gohost servers

hello everyone i would just like to know if people think my servers our cheap please note i cannot lower them any more than they are. as i have tried everything under the sun to get customers and for some reasson 2 Months i have no one so i want to know if you guys think people will signup for...
  5. 1

insearch for webspace

hello there we can offer you a dedicated server and our companys owners our based in the uk as well however our datacenter is not. Base System Configuration: AMD Sempron 2600 80GB IDE Hard Drive 512MB DDR RAM Bandwidth: 1000GB IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable) Private VLAN Basic...
  6. 1

insearch for webspace

hello there maybe a dedicated server would be best for you, as it would provide you the speed and the large amount of banwdith which i think you would need. or if that option works out to expensive maybe a vps
  7. 1

Best offer?

sorry it is a 4 processor server and we use AMD 3000 Barton i applogise for my typo error thanks for letting me know. the server is also a custom made one
  8. 1

has anyone heard of smithhosting.co.uk

no i just wanted to know if they are as great as they make out to be. and we sell LT servers as well ;)
  9. 1

Best offer?

what i ment about small sites was not to have very large communities like WHT or HD etc the reasson why we don't allow media files etc is becuase since this is a shared server the 3 cpu's has to accomandate others who are on the server. that is why very large sites are not allowed
  10. 1

has anyone heard of smithhosting.co.uk

hello i was just wondering has anyone heard of smithhosting.co.uk, and dose anyone know who is a clients of theres. also what is there service like. Thanks dudes
  11. 1

Best offer?

as long as you follow the rules then yes no media hosting and no music files or game sites and small sites only are allowed let me know if i can help you with anything else
  12. 1

Dedicated Server

123gohost can offer you..... helo there we at 123gohost can offer you this server for your option 2 AMD Sempron 2600 80GB IDE Hard Drive 512MB DDR RAM Bandwidth: 1000GB IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable) Private VLAN Basic Resource Monitoring Red Hat Ent* 100% Self Managed and...
  13. 1

Best offer?

123gohost can offer you this hello we can offer you a reseller package but it is not advertsied on our site so you will have to get over email or msn 200Gb Webspace 500 Gb Bandwdith Cpanel/WHM Private Namservers Fantastico RVSkin (comming Soon, i forgot to mention) 24/7 Support...
  14. 1

Cheapest Server, yet reliable.

Hello we can offer you this cheap server and it is reliable and perfect as a game server. Base System Configuration: AMD Sempron 2600 80GB IDE Hard Drive 512MB DDR RAM Bandwidth: 1000GB IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable) Private VLAN Basic Resource Monitoring CentOS 100% Self...
  15. 1

Looking for a Dedicated Server

Hello there we at 123gohost can offer you a server, please note our servers are not advertsied on the site but we can order them through msn which we use as live chat. AMD Sempron 2600 80GB IDE Hard Drive 512MB DDR RAM Bandwidth: 1000GB IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable) Private VLAN...
Back