• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by aimiez

1. A

I need hosting (No Yahoo SPAM)

It is yahoo's terms to block emil if they can see such mails are spam. They have lots of things to consider and their system can detect clearly whats good or bad mails and we cannot do about it even the host your with right now.
  2. A

Domain keys?

If you have some problem with yahoo, you may contact them. Just click on the Help button on the right side of your yahoo mail and then choose contact us. In that way, you will tell them all your concerns.
  3. A

Needed a Good & reliable Hosting

If you need a good and reliable hosting, then maybe you need to increase your budget. And since you will be needing greater budget, before choosing the host, you need to look for their reviews and check on their features and at the same time their 24/7 customer support. These are the important...
  4. A

How do you get customers

Although this thread might be old and some are asking to close it, but I guess the reason why it is still open for posting its because the topic concerns everyday living. As a seller of domain, this thread is useful, as for the creator of host and domains, this is also useful. Why? Simply...
  5. A

VPS or Dedicated Server

For me, I would prefer dedicated server. I am pretty much sure it is more stable and reliable. Though. I agree with webIntellects-R, this thread is quite old, so I think he had made up his mind already and have chosen between the two. And surely he is enjoying the fruits of his choice right now.
  6. A

Seeking reliable host for a forum.

I think you need to check on the reviews of each web host so that you would know what is best for you. There might be best offers in each of them but sometimes, there are also hidden charges. The best person to ask for advice are those people who have actual experience in those sites. And...
  7. A

Free DNS host

For security purposes, I think you should consider choosing host with known security measures like godaddy, bluehost, justhost and 1and1. There are reviews that will prove that certain host are reliable and have protection. I strongly recommend that you should consider that too in choosing...
  8. A

A lot of free hosts going down?

I guess, those businesses that shut down have reach the peak of their patience. In this kind of business, one should be very patient in maintaining their sites because of so many competition. But because of being patient, there will come a time that you will excel above the rest. I'm sure in...
  9. A

name cheap hosting?

I heard about namecheap. It is one of the best domain registrar now a day and have good reviews. There also best domain registrar aside from namecheap namely Godaddy, Netfirms, 1and1.co.uk, and Register.com. This 5 domain registrar have good reviews and as well as bad, but I think you should...
  10. A

Free or paid hosting

Well, for me its still the same. Its the same as paying the host with free domain name which is what I always sees in every web host provider. Yours is like paying the domain name with free host. Well, for me its just the same. What will matter now is your pricing. Though I would be honest...
  11. A

Best Hosting Service!

It is hard to tell which one is the best for you. Every hosts have their own unique template and platform. The best host for them may not be good for you because each of us have different perceptive. I think the best thing you should do is make some research. But if you have difficulty in...
Back