• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Alodia

1. A

BidVertiser, SUCKS

Maybe you can try adsense. But keep yourself safe with invalid clicks because they wont inform you or suspend you right away. they will only tell you that something is wrong with clicks once you reach the payout. Then by that time you will realize that all of your efforts are in vain.
  2. A

What Ad companies do you suggest using?

Im currently with Google Adsense but if you are having a hard time in getting accepted then try bidvertiser first. At least you have some back-up if your application fails.
  3. A

BidVertiser vs. Google AdSense

Bidvertiser is a good alternative to adsen nbut if you are approved in Google then use them. They sure will be giving more targeted ads for your site rather than bidvertiser ads.
  4. A

How to do business with foreigners

Im quite okay with transacting with foreigners. But it is not hosting related though. Its all about guiding them in their business. Freelancing and stuff. Its all constant communication.
  5. A

Google Adsense

One idea for that is maybe to start a blogger blog and complete everything. Design, content etc.. I got mine approved within 2 days because of that system.
  6. A

Best way to create image ads

I dont think you should care about using any softwares. Just host the images with any free image host out there, start off with imageshack.
  7. A

What Windows Versions have you used?

I only use Windows xp. Im most familiar with that OS version and a lot says that Vista is not good.
  8. A

What Are You Listening To!

oh Im currently listening to Lights Go On Again by BEAST. Its a new song and Im loving it, waiting for the music video to come next! :)
  9. A

What are some free image host?

Well I use photobucket.com and it is one of my favorites right now. Their image gallery is full of HD photos!
  10. A

Do you turn a blind eye to starving children.

Actually I have a soft side for people. I am always ready to give something to those who asks for my help. Its my nature, and even my mom is confuse on how generous I am. By the way besides of people, i am also fond of bringing stray cats and dogs to our home. (newbie here)
Back