• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Anime-Stop

1. A

need hosting

Why are my posts always deleted????
  2. A

Tamranda.com?

I have an account with them and i am really happy with their service. I would reccomend them
  3. A

Cheap Reseller wanted

OK its been a while since i found hosting so can a mod lock this?
  4. A

For how long you are with your present host?

Ive been with my first host http://perfectvisionone.com for about 6 months now
  5. A

I'm lookin for a new webhost.

if its through paypal yes
  6. A

I'm lookin for a new webhost.

http://animestop-hosting.org bah made a mistake when typing it was 500 Mb Web Space 25 Gb Bandwidth $5.50 Monthly $33.00 Every Six Months $60.50 Yearly (One Month Free)
  7. A

Cheap Reseller wanted

Thanks to all who replied but i have decieded to go with Refined Internet Solutions
  8. A

Cheap Reseller wanted

Hi, Right now im looking for a cheap reseller. I am looking for something with: 1gb space or more 40gb b/w or more Cpanel WHM Pay By PayPal Personal Nameservers All this for price below $8 a month plz. Thanks! Edit: Forgot I really need Tech Support via AIM or MSN and If...
  9. A

Hosting Needed: 10GB/100GB BW

I think that bcuz i pointed him to this thread earlier to see wut he thought of the deal and he said....OOOOHHHHHHHHH......my bad he said that u were digimaxs' parent hosting and that they screwed him over for many reasons....they are complete idiots and i thought he was refering to u until now
  10. A

Maybe its a misunderstanding but still....How do u kno a 14-yr old cant afford a server......my friends little brother just bought one
  11. A

Ohhhhhhhhhh so you are the guys who ----ed my host and deactivated my site while it was transferring it.....Dude you guys suck --- big time....and i do believe your servers are loaded right now with wut 314+ sites
  12. A

Download Server request

Yeah thats exactly what i mean
  13. A

Download Server request

No the ads will be seen on the site where the dls will be linked to. Im saying thefreeserver.com wont work bcuz the ads will be on their server therfore the ads wont be seen. Im asking so i can put the ads on MY site for the server.
  14. A

Download Server request

Anybody kno anywhere else that site requires views of their ads on their server i want to put the ads on my site and link the dls there
  15. A

Download Server request

Goddamnit 1GB Space and 20-30GB B/w
Back