• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by blueman

1. B

Please help me find a good HOST!

i can host ya howa bout 10 megs ftp and no adds/ but meybe a text link youll be wwww.mtgrounds.com/~whateveryouwant hows that sound?
  2. B

i need a paid hosting offer

ok ill start it im willing to spend 50 to 60 dollars a year i need at least 20 mysql db's unlimited sub domains unlimited domain hosting support wild card dns cgi cpanel 500 megs of space 20 gigs bandwith unlimited or alot of ftp accounts can somone please offer me...
  3. B

small, non-picky request

i can host you contact me via email or aim or msn at webmaster@mtgrounds.com for email aim is blueman1777 and msn is blueman1777@hotmail.com
  4. B

Don't mess with your bios if you don't know what your doing!

mini atx eh? mines the http://www.ecs.com.tw/products/k7s5a.htm its better MUAHA!
  5. B

Alienware cases

ahh were the hell do you live i thought frys was only in the bay area(northern cali)
  6. B

Which Motherboard?

heh hey no problem right now me and my freinds are coding a forum called alienBB and my old computer died so i used 215 dollars(my birthday money)and got a new video card mb and processer also the motherboards a great deal like i said 59 dollars and it runs perfect if you didnt look it has 5 pci...
  7. B

Which Motherboard?

heh i got an amd 1.0 ghz duron on a 200 mhz fsb and i bought a motherboard NEW for 59 dollars its an ecs elitegroup mb you can see the stats at http://www.ecs.com.tw/products/k7s5a.htm it supports 2 sticks of sdram and ddram and it doesnt burn a whole in the pocket it supports all durons and...
  8. B

Don't mess with your bios if you don't know what your doing!

hehe i got an ecs elitegroup motherboard also i just bought it its model number k7s5a recommend by amd for durons and xp's and toms hardware but i dont think ecs makes any overclock able motherboard changing the cpu setting n the bios will just make the mb not find the processer then youll...
  9. B

any online ftp programs?

lol dont worrie i use an ftp client NOT BRoswer its for a newbie guy im hosting and i dont wanna walk him through ftp thats all thank you
  10. B

any online ftp programs?

you know what i mean right? i saw one before and i forgot the addy were you can upload to ftp via broswer through sertain sites? you know what i mean dont you? hopfully somone can help thanks
  11. B

Anyone know how I can make my own free web host for free

its called Http://localhost and best of all its free!
  12. B

how can i get a free domain not com or net

how can i get a free domain doesnt gotta be com or net any kind thats not a subdoman works list all and forms to sign up thank you sorry this is wrong forum but im tired also i heard you can get a free .ru somone give me links please
  13. B

hmm think i found something

check this host http://www.coolfreehost.com/ i gtg to bed soon so i didnt have time to search cya
  14. B

gimme a forum

what cha talking bout cheatpark what cha talking bout cheatpark cgi would be pretty damn easy for him to set up
  15. B

gimme a forum

well if i was you and i was just learning this i would use ikonboard also if you need help at anytime thru the way i can help you.you can contact me on aim and msn aim at blueman1777 msn at blueman1777@hotmail.com or email me at webmaster@mtgrounds.com well hope you want the help cya
Back