• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cbunting

1. C

3 - 5 Win2K Hosting Plans. Free hosting in return for testing features.

SiteHosTZ Network will soon be launching fully featured Win2K hosting plans and we are looking for anyone with thier own domain names to test out features and submit bugs to us in exchange for completely free hosting with no ads or banners. We currently support to many features to list here...
  2. C

Free Hosting - PHPBB Forum Hosting, Domain Hosting, NO ADS

Finished Well, You know what... I don't recall starting this topic to include Jan's comments. If she is a moderator, Then her job is to moderate, Not to try and make posts to advertise her graphic design or whatever. This is a free webspace category, not web design. I said nothing about...
  3. C

Re: Re: Re: Re: It's there Ok, This is done... another reply like this about me and my company and I'll be filing a suit against both you "Jan" and "Freewebspace.net". Then we'll see who is what and for how long they have been...
  4. C

Re: Re: It's there We have more than 60 web hosting related domain names... We used to offer the free hosting under sitehostz.com. But we recently got cpanelhostz.com and put that on the server to get our main business site away from it. If you were a client, You would have known...
  5. C

It's there We are upgrading the server and moving in a couple more. NO Ads = None Period. No banners, pop ups, pop unders ect. I dispise banners personally. The site should be back online within the hour. This is the first time it's been down in 6 months. If you have any questions or...
  6. C

Dedicated Servers: $149.00/mo, No Setup Fees

We have an unlimited amount of servers. No games, No added costs, Just affordable servers to start or run your hosting business. We have 3 types of servers available featuring Ensim, Plesk and a Plain Server (No Popular CP) with Webmin. Ensim Servers ------- Monthly Transfer: 400 GB...
  7. C

Ad-Free Domain Webhosting?

Re: Re: We offer free hosting. Sorry about that. We try to limit the amount of people per server so that the sites do not get slow. We are setting up another new server and testing things out before it goes live. Only our main site is down, Not our clients. Check back shortly.
  8. C

my host tanked, need reccs.

This is silly. <<Now let us get this clear! You cannot recommend yourself, weapon wants tried and trusted (by members) hosts' recommended, not a self recommendation by a host that nobody has heard of and only been around a few weeks. Now drop it please, any further posts by you in this thread...
  9. C

Makes sense but...... Makes sense I guess. The part that doesn't make sense is why hosts are even allowed to post then. It's common knowledge that 90% of the people browsing this topic are hosts looking for someone to grab. Then again, Your rules say nothing about hosts sending a PM to...
  10. C

Check us out. <<Please read the rules of this and the other forums>> He asked if anyone could recommend a plan like what he had. I did didn't I? If you don't want hosts to advertise when asked a question, Maybe you should post that in the rules... Or be more specific. You are providing a...
  11. C

no ads, cgi, ftp, enough space, reliable free host... does it exist?

Sorry for the error. Sorry for the error, We just leased more new servers and connected a new one for the free hosting but it went onto a different IP than it should have. Thanks for pointing that out. Chris Should be finished in a sec.
  12. C

cPanel 5 Control Panel yourdomain.com NO BANNER ADS..... 25Mb space, 1 ftp account, 5 POP email accounts, 1 Email List, 1 MySQL Database, CGI, PHP, Flash, Java 200MB transfer. Cool Skinz: Vertex - XSkin ------ High Speed OC3 + OC-12 connections CGI-bin, PHP, Perl, mySQL...
  13. C

Free Fast Host, Not Much Space Needed

cpanelhostz.com I can host your project but you have to have a domain name to have subdomain access.. If you have a domain name to use. I can do this without a problem. You'll be on a new server. Dual PIII, 2GHZ, 1024MB ram. OC12 Connection. Let me know. Chris http://www.cpanelhostz.com
  14. C

no ads, cgi, ftp, enough space, reliable free host... does it exist?

cpanelhostz.com Here is one.. http://www.cpanelhostz.com
Back