• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by charlesgan

1. C

How much you spend on "buying link"??

:) .. March 2007, i spent almost $300 for buying links. which included: - 1 link from PR8 webiste - 2 PR5 blog - 5 PR4 website - DP signature link so, Tell me your story.
  2. C

Bluehost review website bluehostreview.org. Need your review

www.bluehostreview.org is my new blog, and already spend few days working on it. I know bluehost for years. As its a reliable host, and now I setup this website to give a better and cleared inside review of bluehost.com OK, I need help here. If you notice, my bluehost review .org is having...
  3. C

Need Hosting!

quit specific requirement, but wats your budget. IMO.. hostgator shared hosting, baby plan suit your need. they offering great reseller plan as well. all come with cpanel
  4. C

reliable host needed

saw ur request, indeed hostgator shared hosting provide what you need. cpanel + fantastico. and unlimited domain. check it out.
  5. C

Free hosting strategy

(seem like its the right place to post this here) i am very new to free hosting service, and its a very tricky business as i seen. Here is what i 'planning' (not promoting myself, i not yet have this service)... "100MB of free hosting space, 1GB bandwidth, cpanel, fantastico, pop email...
  6. C

how do you withdraw e-gold payments to your bank account?

guess anything works for him, as long can cash out egold. you can try sell that on ebay or other auction center. there is egold buyer that i know, but not active in US/UK
  7. C

About giving Adwords/Yahoo Credit To My Customers

adwords and yahoo credits is getting more commong today, furthermore, only new customer to them can valid for the offer. guess some customer will ignore this as 'special' at all. you would need something better.
  8. C

offer free hosting on a paid hosting site?

this is a very marketing challenging business. limiting the free website off-course. user can do less things, less features. give it free is no harm, just that you need to use this as marketing edge, and helps you to sell the paid hosting.
  9. C

Hosting that supports running sockets?

you can run into hsoting that u found, and send support an email to check. they will ask for a reason why you will need the port for. proceed frm there. i encounter a specific port last time, and this solve the prob.
  10. C

wanted a cheap custom service

erm... think ur budget is way too low. to get those features, the closest i can match to u are startlogic hosting that would cost you about 60/yr. for those with multiple domain hosting, its hard to get such price for 5 domains. anyone can pm me if got a good offer as well. thanks
  11. C

Need Hosting 50-100GB diskspace(10-25$/month)

hi, its bit hard to get a good hosting company, same time offering egold payment. if u could use credit card, go for a very good hosting. i can suggest here are for example: 1) lypha hosting $6.95 Unlimited $1 domain name. Free setup, free domain transfer, free marketing package, website...
  12. C

Hostgool - Is this what you call professional ?

yes, the email sound like not at the professional level as we expected. however, the statement spoken in correct. where domain special offers, only valid for new hosting plan with them. there is other hosting company like : lypha that offers $1 per domain, unlimited buying. THis offer...
  13. C

Powweb?

hi, its a PR8 website. and established since 1999. go for it. not to worry.:angel:
  14. C

$1 extra domains unlimited. Hosting domain FREE.

guys that look for cheapest domain. look for lypha. i found them lately. its great service + features. SPACE = 150GB BANDWIDTH = 3000GB PRICE = $6.95 Free domain. Buy unlimited domain for $1 Free setup, free domain transfer, free marketing package, website builder, free 100+ PHP...
  15. C

Regular Business Plan - supports .NET

you may look for ipowerweb, ixwebhosting, and also startlogic winlogic plan. all US
Back