• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Christina

1. C

Redrival

There's been a lot of talk about Redrival and their problems, and so far I have been very patient and understanding just like most of their other members. But now I'm starting to feel I'm being screwed. "We'll have it fixed by tomorrow", "We'll be back up tonight", "We'll accept new members next...
  2. C

Xoasis any good?

But virtualave only hosts business sites
  3. C

Xoasis any good?

Just wondering what people think of xoasis.com. I host my domain with them and they have been OK so far, but now they claim a majority of their users want pop ups instead of foot banners and they will change it. Sounds strange to me. I also think it's odd that they don't have a forum or message...
  4. C

No creditcard, but...

I would really like to register a domain but I don't have a credit card. Does anyone know if there's a registrar that will accept other forms of payment? I am outside the US so sending cash in an envelope over the Atlantic is *not* a good idea, but...paying through Western Union or something...?
Back