• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cnelson

1. C

Need a host.

Heres what i need; 2gb space. 20 gb. bandwidth. cpanel, with fantasico 99% uptime. my ads allowed. domain name. good support. willing to pay 12$ a month and below.
  2. C

We are now offering both free cpanel & WHM hosting

i just registered about how long will it take to get processed? Thanks.
  3. C

Host Me?

Sorry i just got your PM. I pm-ed you back. I have found my host with J J. Thanks guys. -cnelson. :)
  4. C

Host Me?

I baught the domain from a friend a while back. I have no idea if he had it hosted with you guys? If he did does this mean i can no longer get hosting from you? -cnelson. :)
  5. C

Host Me?

Ok, well i said i would post? So does anyone have any real offers for me? Thanks. -cnelson.
  6. C

Host Me?

Ok, well i have a website up, you can see it here; www.visionstudios.be . BUT ahplace server is either marked as spam or something else and there email isn't work and since i need to email people for conformation of there email my site it lacking in users since after they sign up they never get...
  7. C

Need a new host..

AMZ, it says i already have a account with you guys, if this is true it is from extremly long ago and i don't remeber it. could you please help me in trying to get hosting from you guys?
  8. C

Need a new host..

the emails are for staff and such, and i can assure you that there content on my site, i run PHPNUKE, and have about 6 free web templates up for download, and also 9 tutorials so far, the sites only been open about a week or so, and i already have 33 downloads on the templates may not seem like...
  9. C

Need a new host..

Ok i saw all the above hosts and needs some adivce.. my how (ahplace) seems to be down again.. i'm tierd of this.. i know its free but.. would it be pretty easy to move my entire site db's and all, to a new server on a new host? because this is what i'd really like to do.
  10. C

Review my site

nice site 9/10 -cnelson. :)
  11. C

My Templates

hey guys, i started my site Vision Studios, its about free tutorials and web templates. i've made a couple tutorials and 2 templates so far and i'd like you to tell me what you think of the free templates Take a look here; (just click the 'PREVIEW DEMO: Here' to see a live demo of the...
  12. C

Need a new host..

Hey, well my site was hosted at ahplace, but this past week the uptime as been very bad, i mean its down more then it is up it seems.. So i think i'm going to have to start to look for a new host.. Heres what i would need; 200-300 mb space. 5-10gb bandwith. fantasico. cpanel. ftp...
  13. C

New WebDesigned [+ Need Help!]

heres a tip, slice it in PS7, well in ImageReady, then code it in dreamweaver, you'll mess up a lot, and get mad. but thats how i learned and that is really the only way you will learn to slice. heres a hint, tables are your best friend. goodluck. -cnelson. :) PM me if you need help.
  14. C

revamped website...

no offince, i think they all look pretty bad, make the text smaller on the menus. and give it something differant. it looks like every other website that is just "ok" goodluck. -cnelson. :)
  15. C

5000webs.com - 4000MB Space, 8,000MB BW, PHP/MySql, No Ads/Posting, Inst. Activation!

is anyone else having the problum with the phone number part of the sign up?
Back