• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host Me?

cnelson

Ok, well i have a website up, you can see it here; www.visionstudios.be . BUT ahplace server is either marked as spam or something else and there email isn't work and since i need to email people for conformation of there email my site it lacking in users since after they sign up they never get the email. (it will work for gmail but yahoo users never get the email, i think the server is on a yahoo blacklist. So i'm forced to move my hosting.. heres what i would like.

350 - 400mb
10 - 20gb b/w
100 email accounts
unlimited mysql db's
fantasico
cpanel
no ads (my ads allowed)
will post monthly but nothing over 15 post's a month.

Also i would need to be able for the host to restore my back up from cpanel because i made a full backup that can only be restored by a admin it says. I'd like it to be done as soon as possible this way i won't experince to much down time. Thanks for any help. -cnelson.

At PatelHost [www.patelhost.net]

We can offer you:

No Advertisements
50-500mb Diskspace!
500-5000mb Bandwidth!
DirectAdmin
Unlimited Extras.

WE WILL UPGRADE IF YOU NEED ANYMORE SPACE/BANDWIDTH.
SUPPORT VIA FORUM :)

Ask if you have any questions.

Yeah, You can be sure about it, we are going to get our own hosts than your ugly offer...
No offense mate but you'll see how difficult it is. Alot of members don't use there accounts and forum posting is the easiest way to keep track.

Ok, well i have a website up, you can see it here; www.visionstudios.be . BUT ahplace server is either marked as spam or something else and there email isn't work and since i need to email people for conformation of there email my site it lacking in users since after they sign up they never get the email. (it will work for gmail but yahoo users never get the email, i think the server is on a yahoo blacklist. So i'm forced to move my hosting.. heres what i would like.

350 - 400mb
10 - 20gb b/w
100 email accounts
unlimited mysql db's
fantasico
cpanel
no ads (my ads allowed)
will post monthly but nothing over 15 post's a month.

Also i would need to be able for the host to restore my back up from cpanel because i made a full backup that can only be restored by a admin it says. I'd like it to be done as soon as possible this way i won't experince to much down time. Thanks for any help. -cnelson.

I can restore your backup. But I'm wondering, why do you need unlimited Mysql's? I can offer you 5 MySQL databases. And if you need anymore then I'll give them to you. Sound fair?

Edit:

I agree with you Jonny. Some people request for hosting and never use it.

Last edited:
Sz free 500:
500 mb space
15 gb bandwith
5 mysql databases
1 ftp accont
5 subdomains
5 addon domains
5 emails
15 posts/month

Or if you can make more posts:

SZ free 800:
800 mb space
20 gb bandwith
8 mysql databases
2 ftp acconts
8 subdomains
8 addon domains
8 emails
20 posts/month

If you will need more I could offer more. If you like my plan you can pm or contact me via msn or yahoo.

The domain visionstudios.be is hosted at Cybertoad Networks on
a 2 GB web hosting account for quite a long time now.

If you think you are hosted at Ahplace then I suppose I can assume
that you have abandoned your Cybertoad account and can delete
the account accordingly?

I baught the domain from a friend a while back. I have no idea if he had it hosted with you guys? If he did does this mean i can no longer get hosting from you? -cnelson. :)

Are you going to reply to that PM you sent me? or are you sticking with amz host - as it looks.

Back