• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cobrastrike

1. C

Servers and Colocation Hosting

For the love of god. I am not nor was I ever the owner of HostChum. Move on everyone. I have done anything and everything that I can, and that is all there is to it. I was under no obligation to do anything, and as such anything that I have done was a gratuity. Josh: Go shoot yourself or jump...
  2. C

Processor: XEON or QUAD-CORE?

For a server, the Xeon (they have quad core xeons) For a desktop, the Quad Core
  3. C

Colocation questions

Interesting result on the upload speed....
  4. C

Best website evar

I think their server is getting overloaded.
  5. C

If someone wants they can post a sample configuration here, and I can post how much I can build it for. Example: That is a savings of $1150 over Dell!!
  6. C

I was wanting to see how many people would be interested first ;)
  7. C

Its nowhere like getting a bicycle from a baker as I do build servers, configure them, and support them.
  8. C

It would all depend on the specifications required. Depending on the hardware, the price might be significantly different, or just slightly different.
  9. C

Best website evar

Remember Richard. Nobody likes a a telemarketer ;)
  10. C

Okay. I still see a difference on what they can offer and what I can though :P
  11. C

Actually most datacenters that I have talked to WILL NOT provide a rent to own solution as they love that extra profit once the server is paid off.
  12. C

I don't trust them...

This commercial is better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiW_EjS1M4Q Especially at the end where it says we should ride out these hard times together. Innuendo. I think so.
  13. C

Millions to protest?

If you can amass the numbers of the civil liberties protests back from Martin Luther King Jr then you can do something. Otherwise you may reach your local government, but that is quite a strong maybe.
  14. C

Best website evar

Yours weren't funny Adam :( Heh. Good fun that is.
  15. C

Google in talks to aquire twitter

I will sell myself to Google if they want to throw free money at me. Lets just hope they dont tell that aweful eye are ess. :S
Back