• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google in talks to aquire twitter

If google get it, after a minumum of 2 months, it WILL have ad's.

Youtube is a fine example of that.

If google get it, after a minumum of 2 months, it WILL have ad's.

Youtube is a fine example of that.
To be fair, YouTube already had adverts before Google acquired it. Without the ads, YouTube simply wouldn't function. Plus Google put the ads in a nice place, and on partners only. The old owners never. It was on the top, in the middle not flush with anything and on every page.

I guess they'd do something like that with Twitter. The only thing I can see the reasons why Google would want to buy it is, 1) Publicty. not like they need it but it's there. 2) Twitter Dev API, imagine what Google could do with it. But overall I don't think it's worth it.

When is Google going to buy the internet itself? They already hold the largest site on it, and MANY others...

When is Google going to buy the internet itself? They already hold the largest site on it, and MANY others...

If google have that much darn money, they can buy my arse!

If you throw enough money at someone, they will take it. Really sucks. Bloody Google!

I will sell myself to Google if they want to throw free money at me. Lets just hope they dont tell that aweful eye are ess. :S

If it means the speed of Twitter will improve, then Google can buy it! I don't care, even if Ad's appear on it, I use Ad Block+ :lol:

Back