• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Craig

1. Craig

Dead or Alive?

Hiding from you...... :p
  2. Craig

Dead or Alive?

Hey John, hope all is well :). Well I finished Uni with a 2/1, took some time traveling and currently runup a server consultation business. Nice to see JS is going strong.
  3. Craig

Dead or Alive?

Thanks Peo, hope you're good.
  4. Craig

Dead or Alive?

Where does the time go eh??
  5. Craig

godaddy

Thats a good point but to put the other side across, if you do select a 'smaller' provider then you must be sure that they can 'afford' to stay in business. In all respects, I would choose a smaller provider over these flash over-rated host 'banks' but making sure your research is done first.
  6. Craig

Dead or Alive?

Any of the old-timers still ticking?
  7. Craig

Obama G20 Visit

Ok lol, from the US to the UK: Plane - He lands with an entourage of 500 - including 200 secret service staff and a medical team carrying pints of his own blood type. From Stansted the president will be flown to the US ambassador's residence in Regent's Park, London. He arrives there in a...
  8. Craig

RSS to HTML

Hi Guys Is there any good software (free or paid) that will convert a RSS feed into HTML to put onto your website? Cheers
  9. Craig

Best website evar

Lol, I couldnt help but act like a 10 year old hahaha
  10. Craig

really really really really awesome site

Lol, reminds me of the mastercard adverts....
  11. Craig

really really really really awesome site

hahaha so funny, poor guy
  12. Craig

I need some help.

Is it me or does it look like these guys are just trying to sell u guys colo which would make this an ad (wrong forum) lol
  13. Craig

Happy Birthday to BV

Happyez Burfday lol
  14. Craig

virtual terminals?

Ello, ok, im a bit outdated on my payment processors, whats the best around with a virtual terminal apart from paypal? Cheers
  15. Craig

Eaglehawk IT Opens

Dan, hope it works out pal
Back