• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by CrazyShooter

1. C

Free Space Needed

I need some small space: < 2GB Space < 2GB Bandwidth At least 5 subdomains At least 5 mysql databases I don't want to post on any forums, and I don't want ads on my site. This is a development site, there will be no traffic, just a place for me to edit and view my sites.
  2. C

Shared Hosting needed

My bad, was from 2008, been a while since I been on here lol. I can put ads up, but no-one will see them, because as I said, its just a nesting ground for me to produce php scripts so no one will really see them.
  3. C

Shared Hosting needed

Sorry for posting twice in 2 days, Realised I dont need reseller, couldnt edit the first post, and it got no replies anyway, Looking for a Cpanel host, WITH PHPMYADMIN (IMPORTANT) 1GB space, 10+ databases, 10+ ftps, 10+ addon domains. No ads No posts Will just generate much traffic...
  4. C

Free Reseller, small limits, small account limit.

I host a couple of websites, there nothing big, mainly to create my php/myslq programming scripts, so I need somewhere to host them. I do give my friends access to some scripts so I dont want to give them access to everything on the account, hense the request for a reseller. Wont be...
  5. C

Reseller request..

Looking for a cheap reseller account with about 10GB space and unlimited accounts and resources. (mysql, addons ect). I NEED to have access to remote databases outside of the server. I have been with a company who has this turned off, so I can not connect to my gameserver via my website...
  6. C

Cheap Resellers.

I dont need much, but anything under $10, Intrested in offers
  7. C

Cheap Resellers.

Looking for resellers below $10 Offers?
  8. C

Vixile.com - Shared and Reseller/Master Reseller Plans

Vixile Hosting offer a guarented 99.8% uptime, and a 28 day money back guarentee. We are also offering all new clients a 33% off all shared plans with coupon code "spring" and 25% off all reseller packages with the coupon "25off". We are also taking on staff for support, technical support...
  9. C

Reseller Pricelist

Hey, Check out our resellers at - http://vixile.com/services/resellers/personal We offer $4.95 - $14.95 a month or $49.50 - $149.50 a year. (2 Months Free, Also use coupon code (25off to get 25% off!) Please talk to livesupport if you want a custom plan! - We will beat any host on price!
  10. C

Need 300 - 500mb free webspace hosting

Hey, check out: http://vixile.com/services/hosting/free We offer: 350MB space, Unlimited files, no limit, no ads, no posting. Just simple hosting! Check us out today.
  11. C

Vixile.com (FREE, No ads, No posting) 350MB SPACE

As an insentive, we are offering free webhosting to our clients. We are offering this service, so you can test our services, and then if you require more space, hopefully clients will sign up to our paid services. There is no tricks with our free hosting package. Fill in the form, get your...
  12. C

looking for hosting

Hey, check out our site here: http://vixile.com/services/freehosting I can offer you: 350MB Space 12GB Bandwidth (Speak to live support to upgrade your bandwidth limit) PHP, Cpanel. NO ADS/NO POSTING. Price: FREE Our system will automaticly setup your account as soon as you...
  13. C

Proxy Hosting Needed

Hey, check out our site here: http://vixile.com/services/freehosting I can offer you: 350MB Space 2GB Bandwidth PHP, Cpanel. NO ADS/NO POSTING. Price: FREE Our system will automaticly setup your account as soon as you order! Thanks Vixile Hosting Solutions.
  14. C

need a simple cpanel host

I need a cpanel host, i need to host 3 websites. No redirects if page doesnt exist. No funny cpanel pages Just a standard host with no mods. As much space as possible. Need 10 mysql, and 5 addons.
  15. C

Can anyone host me a teamspeak server

I need a teamspeak server as many slots as possible, and uptime all the time
Back