• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap Resellers.

Our Bronze Reseller plan would fit what you're looking for.

Typically this costs $9.95 monthly, but if you prefer to use cPanel, you can get half
off your first billing cycle when you use the promo code: halfoff for a price of $4.98
The plan includes the following:
15 GB of disk space
75 GB of transfer bandwidth
4 Hosted Top Level Domains
and tons of other features.

----------------------------------------------------

Our Silver Reseller plan would also fit what you're looking for.

Typically this costs $19.95 monthly, but if you prefer to use cPanel, you can get half
off your first billing cycle when you use the promo code: halfoff for a price of $9.98
The plan includes the following:
30 GB of disk space
150 GB of transfer bandwidth
8 Hosted Top Level Domains
and tons of other features.

----------------------------------------------------

Remember, don't trust your business or your data with some fly by night company or somebody who's only been around for a few months. We have 99.98% uptime. We've been in business for over 10 years. We're a fully licensed LLC in the state of Indiana. If anything above seems interesting to you, please feel free to contact us. If you don't see something that works for you, please feel free to contact us and see about a custom plan.

Last edited:
We currently have a place for $15/month but i'll more than happy to give you a lifetime discount for $10. Just private message me for the coupon code.

http://pogiweb.com/reseller

Reseller Hosting - RS-5
5 GB Disk Space
100 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains

Hello,

Do you have any other requirements? Am I right to assume you're looking for a cPanel/WHM reseller account?

Jack

We can offer you our Startup plan for $10 bucks - for life.

Basic details:

cPanel/WHM/Softaculous, etc, goodies, etc.
5GB of Data Storage
50GB of Monthly Data Transfer

Shoot me a PM to get started :)

Last edited:
Looking for resellers below $10

Offers?

Hi CrazyShooter, we would like to offer you a VPS Reseller package hosted on a "VPS Optimized Cloud" system & powered by the OVZ virtualization software. Runs better than any shared cloud environment I've ever seen to date.

Cloud Computer Setup on Intel i7 Quad Core Nodes
1Gbps NICs per server & 10Gbps open switch port
3 Physical Datacenter Colo Locations
2 Separate DNS Locations
Fail-over DNS, Service, Load, and Database

<< Reseller VPS >>

37 GB Storage
370 GB File Transfer
WHMPHP, WHM, cPanel, PHP, SQL, Softaculous

For under $10 ..... here

WHMPHP allows you to easily create & upgrade resellers immediately within your master cPanel account. With other great tools such as Firewall IP Unblocking/Blocking, Brand-Free Private Name Server creation, and the ability to restore CPmove files for cPanel based accounts (allows 1-click full account restore!).

Thanks for reading... and let us know how the search goes.

Regards.

24Khost can offer you are Gold Reseller Package
we have a coupon right now for 50% off that will
bring the price to $4.00 a month right now for this package.
and in the future if you want to upgrade to a master reseller
it will be a $10.00 upgrade fee.

Gold Reseller
30 GB Space
100 GB Bandwidth
100 Mysql database
100 Domains
Unlimited Email addresses

$8.00
use coupon code "50off"
and get it for $4.00

CLICK HERE

We can offer the following cPanel/WHM reseller package for $11.50 a month:

Advanced Reseller
10GB Disc Space
300GB Bandwidth
10 Free SEO Reports
Free Search Engine Submission
Free Logo or Header Design
Host 500 Websites
$11.50/ Month (first month 25% off with code "25reseller")
More Info
Order Now

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at anytime!

Good luck!

Hi there, we at Othio are running a New Years promotion that offers 50% off for life.

We've got two plans that you might be interested in, all come with cPanel/WHM and we are located on the Softlayer network. We're completely Private Labelled so your client's won't know who hosts you. We also offer End User Support, so yourself and your clients can get support from us at no additional cost. Pay in advance for a set period and get discounts!

Plan one ($4.50 - Usually $9) offers 5GB Disk space and 100GB of Bandwidth. Limited to 25 cPanel Accounts.

Plan two ($9 - Usually $18) offers 10GB Disk space and 200GB of Bandwidth. No account limits and comes with a Free ClientExec License + Free Extras.

If you're interested, or just want to check us out the url is http://www.othio.com
Any questions, reply to this thread or you can email us through the website, Average Tickets are answered within 18 minutes at present!

Thanks, and best of luck with choosing a provider!

Are you really presenting vixile.com?

Some time before, they tried to sponsor me a VPS with cPanel. But it didn't work.

Are we both talking about the same company looking for a reseller account under 10$/month?

I think that it will be great to increase your budget a little bit in order to have nice uptime, fast speed connectivity and good support service.

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

Here is an offer for you

11000 mb disk
110000 mb bandwidth
WHM CPANEL
Fantastico
private lable dns (optional)
helpful support

$9.5/month only!

Back