• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cyclone2k

1. C

AD Spot on Wrestling/ Entertainment Forum; ~400k page views

AD Spot on Wrestling/ Entertainment Forum; ~400k page views Wrestlement.com 24x7wrestling.com Category: Sports and Recreation (Wrestling) Website Type: Community Forum Website Age: ~5 months Members: 1341+ Threads: 2,327+ Posts: 31,529+ - Above stats as on - Sunday, October 08...
  2. C

No Forced Ads ~ No Forum Posting~500 Mb Space~20 Gb Bw~ Auto Account Creation

Please PM me too one signup key! Thank you.
  3. C

AD Spot on a wrestling related forum - *CHEAP*

Wrestlement.com 24x7wrestling.com Category: Sports and Recreation (Wrestling) Website Type: Community Forum Members: 155+ Threads: 159+ Posts: 1117+ Current Month Traffic Details: Update as of - 05 Jun 2006 - 00:36 (GMT) Unique visitors: 1256 Number of visits: 1488 (1.18...
  4. C

Web-Templates with resale rights for sale *CHEAP*

Hello there, Here is a great deal to boost up your current web-business or just start it! PRE-MADE TEMPLATES Pre-made website templates with resale rights. Price: $10 (via paypal) As listed/ featured in: http://www.garagemoney.com/DOWNLOADS/ http://www.garagemoney.com/templates.html...
  5. C

Scripts and templates with resale rights for sale *CHEAP*

Hello there, Here are few web-based items for sale. 1. TURNKEY SCRIPTS. Here are some turnkey website php scripts with resale rights for sale at very cheap. There maybe more items than listed in the demo. Each (all template variations included, if any) at $1.50 (via paypal) or, $10...
  6. C

[WTB] Cpanel/ WHM Reseller Hosting

hmmm.. yeah! great job. But, any other way of finding without use of phone? But, how to find the original provider?? And, anyone got success with 2nd ip?? Who is the host? Please don't take this as aurguement, I am trying to learn from you knowledgable people. So, please help me out.
  7. C

Okay! that's fine. But, by here - http://www.interactivedns.com/ can you tell me which company actually owns it? Please lemme know, I wish to learn from you all. both server names you listed are anonymous, I wish to find which company which provides them. Even whois.sc will help me find 'em...
  8. C

I already said please don't gimme server room info. Please provide host info. Which hosts have leased those servers?
  9. C

Okay, here a little challenge for you. Here's 2 IPs, please tell me which is the real host. 66.98.194.137 69.57.186.90 Please don't tell me about the server room. Please tell me who exactly owns or leaseholds that server. To others, Nevermind! Thanks for the comments. I have managed my friend...
  10. C

Hi hosting-shack, Thanks for making that clear. Here are my responses. With the dedicated server currently shared by few of my friends, the average cost/ gb is $3 at max. But, I cannot host adult stuff there, so, I am looking a small reseller account. I am not looking for TBs, I am just...
  11. C

Hey fine! No problems, I was trying my luck to find a little cheap hosting. There are hosts better than y**rs, who provide even cheaper hosting with good support (24x7) but, the problem is that most of 'em don't allow adult hosting. That's why I am looking for some alternative. If you can't...
  12. C

Right! Sir!! Technically possible, what?? Anyone else, who can allow overselling??
  13. C

Hello there, I need a Cpanel/ WHM Reseller Hosting account with following specs - 1. Intel Dual Xeon Servers or any good equivalent 2. Atleast 1GB RAM memory server 3. Adult Hosting Support 4. Host should be able to move accounts from another cpanel/ whm server. 5. Hosted on anonymous...
  14. C

Sites for sale: indiatraveltalk.com; cyberia.in

The previous winner (from another forum - DP) couldn't pay via paypal in 7 days of the bid so, here it is still for sale. BIN Prices: IndiaTravelTalk: $200 Cyberia.in: $100 Combined BIN: $250 Latest best bid: ITT for $150 (another forum - DP)
  15. C

Sites for sale: indiatraveltalk.com; cyberia.in

A friend of mine wishes to sell his domain with the content. Here are the details regarding it. Domain: indiatraveltalk.com Sale Type: Domain with content Page Rank: 4 Price: Not set Traffic Stats for 2006: January 4966 February 7194 March 5328 Google Keyword Rankings: Top...
Back