• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[WTB] Cpanel/ WHM Reseller Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclone2k

Hello there,

I need a Cpanel/ WHM Reseller Hosting account with following specs -
1. Intel Dual Xeon Servers or any good equivalent
2. Atleast 1GB RAM memory server
3. Adult Hosting Support
4. Host should be able to move accounts from another cpanel/ whm server.
5. Hosted on anonymous server.
6. Dedicated IPs for private nameservers
7. Webspace and Bandwidth needed: Anything above 1GB/ 15GB.
8. Overselling Enabled.
9. Good support (24x7 would be better).
10. cPanel/ WHM with fantastico with latest php/ mysql (4) versions.
11. Server Room - The Planet would be nice or any good.
12. Established hosting company.

I guess I am not asking too much.

Budget: around $5 (paypal) per month.

Please reply as soon as possible.

He wants a reseller with private nameservers that can't be traced back to the host that provides the server.

An anonymous reseller account.

Technically possible? :)

Anyway, cant offer anything cause we dont allow anyone, including ourselves to oversell. PERIOD.

LP-Trel said:
He wants a reseller with private nameservers that can't be traced back to the host that provides the server.

An anonymous reseller account.

Right! Sir!!

NetCafe said:
Technically possible? :)

Anyway, cant offer anything cause we dont allow anyone, including ourselves to oversell. PERIOD.
Technically possible, what??

Anyone else, who can allow overselling??

And also, your looking at $1 to $2 each for the custom nameservers, that leaves about $1.50 for the hosting package.

1. Intel Dual Xeon Servers or any good equivalent
2. Atleast 1GB RAM memory server
add $10 onto the price you want per month and you may be in luck. For $5? Nope. No way.

Also
5. Hosted on anonymous server.
is not possible, as the server will have it's name in cPanel, email and FTP because cPanel wants it that way. It Cannot be changed.

9. Good support (24x7 would be better).
for $1.50/month.... Dream on! The best your get for that is 5/7 support...

12. Established hosting company.
offering what you want for a little price... lol... no host that has been around for over a month would touch you...

I would raise your Budget a little. As for my offer; Well i can offer you what you need on a VPS. But it would have the VHCS control panel, and would cost about $20/month... (for 5GB diskspace and 100GB bandwidth)

No one can meet what you need for less than $10/month (maybe even $15/month). If you want good server specs you are going to have to pay for them, and the price you want just about covers the cost of the private IP's. Let alow the hosting.

I guess I am not asking too much.
Your asking for a hell of alot! Your asking for a good server basicly for free (after you take off the nameserver IP's price from your monthly price)

Even overselling littlewebhosting and hagio hosting wont touch you with this one! And thats saying something!

Last edited:
Hey fine! No problems, I was trying my luck to find a little cheap hosting.

There are hosts better than y**rs, who provide even cheaper hosting with good support (24x7) but, the problem is that most of 'em don't allow adult hosting. That's why I am looking for some alternative.

If you can't provide deal as per my needs, then at most tell what you can offer for how much and don't critise other users. Though you have made upto 500posts but, still you are a n00b before me!

I know what is hosting and how much to pay for what.

If I have to pay same as other hosts I know properly, why I try some unknown company?

I already have hosting at another company but, for few exceptional accounts (with adult content) I need a reseller account.

NetCafe said:
What I mean to say is that even with youir own custom ns, your real hosts can still be traced.

Fine! I know that. But, my requirements is not for so advanced users. Anyways, if the server is really anonymous then, how will the user figure out the parent company?

cyclone2k,

From your post above me, I am not a host, that offer was with a company that i am a customer of, sorry if it seemed as if i was offering it.

Also, No. You DONT know what price you should pay. Your judgement has been clouded by the kiddy and oversell hosts offering 100GB's for only $1. If you want really hosting. 1GB of diskspace does not cost $1. And nore does 10GB of bandwidth. All in all. The companys you tryed before are most likely overselling, and more fool your noob --- for falling for the scam.

Welcome to the real world. This forum is not for kiddy hosts, you wont find 1TB of bandwidth for $1 here, as it does not exist, it's called overselling. If you want a 13 year old to host you, then please go elsewhere.

Also.

Anyways, if the server is really anonymous then, how will the user figure out the parent company?

As i already said (See... I know more than you... How can i be more of a noob than you?) If cPanel is installed a simple DNS query from dnsreport.com would show the real host. The ONLY way you can get around this is to have your own dedicated server or VPS.
is not possible, as the server will have it's name in cPanel, email and FTP because cPanel wants it that way. It Cannot be changed.

Hi hosting-shack,

Thanks for making that clear.

Here are my responses. With the dedicated server currently shared by few of my friends, the average cost/ gb is $3 at max. But, I cannot host adult stuff there, so, I am looking a small reseller account.

I am not looking for TBs, I am just asking a GB not TB.

Even, 1GB space can cost $1, if you are doing on large scale. In economics, you call it economies of scale.

However, even a individual can offer a GB space with 15gb bandwidth at $3.

Hence, I know what costs how much. Even I don't believe in hosts giving TBs of space.

Now, about anonymous server.
If the server name is abcdef.com
and all the contact details are hidden by whois hiding services.
How, will one know which company exactly owns this server??
Tell me.

I think you REALLY need to GROW UP, LISTEN and LEARN.

You claimed: "Now, about anonymous server. If the server name is abcdef.com and all the contact details are hidden by whois hiding services.
How, will one know which company exactly owns this server?? Tell me."

We dont even need to do a whois. All I need is the server's IP addresses.

BOTTOMLINE is: What others have been telling you is that at your budget (remarkbly low), You WONT FIND a reputable and stable hosts that are willing to offer you that.

MAYBE likehe said, some kiddie hosts offering hosting in their garage or bedroom might come forth but if u ask me, then no SANE HOST here on FWs is going to offer you anything.

You need to raise your budget considerably or go for a VPS or dedicated.

The only way to get truly anonymous hostign is to buy a dedicated server, which you APPARENTLY aren't ready for.

hosting-shack said:
Also, No. You DONT know what price you should pay. Your judgement has been clouded by the kiddy and oversell hosts offering 100GB's for only $1. If you want really hosting. 1GB of diskspace does not cost $1. And nore does 10GB of bandwidth. All in all. The companys you tryed before are most likely overselling, and more fool your noob --- for falling for the scam.
You saving RTG's pricing is wrong? :p

5.00$ Budget isn't that high enough, maybe add a few more bucks on it and you'll be in business.

Goodluck.

NetCafe said:
You claimed: "Now, about anonymous server. If the server name is abcdef.com and all the contact details are hidden by whois hiding services.
How, will one know which company exactly owns this server?? Tell me."

We dont even need to do a whois. All I need is the server's IP addresses.
Okay, here a little challenge for you.
Here's 2 IPs, please tell me which is the real host.

Please don't tell me about the server room. Please tell me who exactly owns or leaseholds that server.

To others,
Nevermind! Thanks for the comments. I have managed my friend to allow adult hosting on our server.
Anyhow, I know GOOD, RELIABLE hosts which can offer as per my requirements at that price. So, I don't need to ask hosts who have just jumped in. It was my fault that I asked you people.
The old members were better than the newbies who are thinking themselves king of the world. They think if they can't offer something then no-one else in the world can offer it.

C'mon look around! Don't be the frog inside a well who thinks that the world is limited to the walls of well.

Last edited:
James said:
66.98.194.137 - A host who uses leased server from EV1Servers
69.57.186.90 - Pwebtech.com

I already said please don't gimme server room info.
Please provide host info. Which hosts have leased those servers?

Last edited:
James said:
66.98.194.137 - A host who uses leased server from EV1Servers
69.57.186.90 - Pwebtech.com

I won't even bother to dialogue with an arrogant newbie who thinks he knows the world but since you bothered, allow me to "help" you out:

1. 66.98.194.137 = interactivedns.com
2. 69.57.186.90 = dnsserver5.com

interactivedns.com [66.98.194.137]:

Registrant:
interactivedns.com
75, 5A Cross, 16th Main
BTM Layout II Stage
Bangalore, KA 560076
IN

dnsserver5.com [69.57.186.90]:

Registrant Contact:
none
Sandra Ieradi **********@6hostdomains.com)
+1.9999999
Fax: +1.9999999
72 Robertson Rd.
Nepean, K2H 9R6
CA

I can go deeper into the sites hosted there but I am BUSY.

"KIDS" nowadays. ROTFLMAO

Last edited:
NetCafe said:
I won't even bother to dialogue with an arrogant newbie who thinks he knows the world but since you bothered, allow me to help you on ONE of them since I am busy:

1. 66.98.194.137 = interactivedns.com

Pinging interactivedns.com [66.98.194.137]:

Ping #1: Got reply from 66.98.194.137 in 40ms [TTL=51]
Ping #2: Got reply from 66.98.194.137 in 40ms [TTL=51]
Ping #3: Got reply from 66.98.194.137 in 40ms [TTL=51]
Ping #4: Got reply from 66.98.194.137 in 40ms [TTL=51]

Done pinging interactivedns.com!

"KIDS" nowadays. ROTFLMAO

LOL. If RTG is a new as he claimed, then what will the actual newbies on FWs be termed, "infant"? LOL
LOL RTG new?!

Anyway, I went to do a ip whois from dnstools.com. And I see so many ways and tools to check the company of the ip too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back