• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by dgessler

1. D

Question: communityarchitect.com

You should really ask CA. I asked them a few questions a while back and they explained everything to me.
  2. D

looking for host for small site...

Hello, I'm looking for some hosting for my site which would include the following: 10MB webspace 1GB transfer 2POP3 Accounts Telnet/SSH (If possible) I'm trying to stay as very economical as possible so if anyone can help, please respond/email/IM me thanks alot:)
  3. D

Why are some countries denied???

im glad i live in us
  4. D

is sponsorships.net the best in site revenue?

They do indeed pay well, but support a smaller range of creative options than Sponsorships.net. huh? small range of creative options, can you explain a little more? Do you think that websitesponsors will be harder to be accepted? btw, all of sponsorships.net's pay per click things are gone...
  5. D

is sponsorships.net the best in site revenue?

i found better program -- http://www.websitesponsors.com - all sponsors are between .17-.25 a click
  6. D

telnet help!

I am really not familiar with working with the NT server when doing perl, but one of my hosts is NT. So, can I access telnet from an NT server? I really am a newbie on telnet but I need to know my path to perl on my hosts NT server, I was told that if I type "which perl" in telnet when...
  7. D

INstalling Perl Scripts on NT Server

THANKS! THANKS! The error messgae I got was somethign like it cannot find perl
  8. D

.biz

Do es anyone think that .biz domains will become as popular as the .com/net/org tld's in the future?
  9. D

INstalling Perl Scripts on NT Server

Is there a difference when you install a perl script from a unix server than an nt server? Because I tryed to install a searchable link directory script for one of my sites (freestuffheaven.com) and their was errors. Help appreciated, thanks.
  10. D

HELP on finding the best perl redirect script...

a script that will anable visitors to have a subdomain redirect like thiername.mydomain.com. can someone help me ?
  11. D

Looking for host: 20$/month or less, subdomains and multiple ftp's at least 100MB

Sorry if youve seen any of my other posts int he past, but here I really need help. Ive posted just a few days ago that i need hosting for 5$/month, then th next day I changed to 10/month, but now my price range 20$/month or less because me and two of my freinds are gogin to develop the site...
  12. D

HELP! I cant install this perl script...

i figuredout the problem, i needed to chmod the gbook.html file to 666. it works perfect now, thanks for the help
  13. D

755 is what i meant
  14. D

I am installing a guestbook script from bignosebird.com. I thought I installed everything OK, but when i tested out the cgi script (http://www.threesixteen.org/cgi-bin/bnbbook.cgi) it gave me an error message "Unable to write to your guestbook file Please check the permissions on...
  15. D

unlimited space for forum site (cgi)

simple, because he got UBB from warez site
Back