• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Dirujan

1. D

Geekrack.net - Utter Rubbish

Topic should be closed, but i'd just like to finish of with: - We paid the $50, our server was online within the hour. I've recently cancelled my reseller with GR, but Sheq has been very kind to us. And a last note, i recieved a message from a person who worked for GR, this is what it said...
  2. D

Im not the client... The person who owns the server is Jamie G, im simply a friend.
  3. D

Geekrack was working fine last night for me, then today i check for live support and the website wont load, when i try through a proxy it works. So i have been IP BANNED. WE HAVE Submitted a ticket, but lets see what happens.
  4. D

So after we paid for the server to be put back up, we now see that about 2 hours later its offline again? Cant even get int through root, and what im IP BANNED from Geekrack? Wow, thats bloody amazing. And then someone accused me of DDosing? I didn't do any of that. Great hosting...
  5. D

If it wasn't in the TOS we shouldnt have to pay for it, even if she did/had told us. I am still not happy, but then sometimes if someone wants to get money of you like this, there isn't much choice is there. $50 Paid. - CLOSE THIS TOPIC. Edit: So we send the money and then what we get...
  6. D

I am glad that someone agrees with us. :beer:
  7. D

FFS, So now i have lost 3 sites in one night because of GR =[ Hope this gets fixed asap and the fact that we have to pay $50, wells thats still a piss take.
  8. D

Its not spam, someone reported phishing. The account doing this, was deleted straight away. But there seems to be lack of communication via emails. Some are not being received. So it seems that the staff are not getting the facts right? Your getting mixed messages, Sheq said it was phishing...
  9. D

Method i have a copy of your TOS all saved on my PC, i will be more than happy to send you screenshots of it NOW over msn. Edit: Thorny is speaking with you on msn now..
  10. D

Well, im trying to get on live support now, but your site wont load for me, neither will some other sites which i host on GR :S. And i spoke with Adam, i have him on msn. He cant help us out in that area, he doesn't deal with these kind of problems. Furthermore, we are moving away from the...
  11. D

But it seems, that every time we need some assistance she wont reply, she is always on at other times, when its nothing to do with any payments/problems. And as thorny says, we have nothing to do with Burst, are you telling me every client knows about the company Burst at all? We only followed...
  12. D

I'll get him to register up then, and post. Rev-host.com There are many websites hosted on this server.. not just that.
  13. D

A friend who bought a server from Geekrack for his hosting site has now been left with no server at all, unless he pays Geekrack [Shequieta] $50 for getting the server online again. This is because she had received complaints of phishing on the server, this had happened already about 3 days...
  14. D

2 Seperate Template For Sale! Quality & Cheap!!!

Hi there, I've got 2 templates here to sell ONLY THE PSD, these are not professional, however are reasonable for selling. One is obviously less image heavy than the other and goes for a more simplistic feel. Note: I can get these coded in valid xHTML/CSS if you ask but for an extra price...
  15. D

I need a Web Hosting Template

I have one for sale: http://i19.tinypic.com/71mfnyt.jpg PM with your bid..
Back