• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Dyne

1. D

Why don't you pay for hosting?

I enjoy web building, but I am too young to have a credit card. My sites aren't really worth the $60 bucks a year. I'd rather buy a new new programs or stuff that I want. Cyberspace isn't exactly worth it .right now
  2. D

GFX Community

Avidgamers signup has an application form that goes directly to someone with User Management options enabled. They can choose to Accept, Deny, or Deny and Notify the person registering.
  3. D

please tell me what you think, this is really important!

Me personally? I don't like either of them much, but if I had to choose I'd say the spacetowns. The "links" on the image at geocities looks kinda trashy.
  4. D

GFX Community

I said I didn't make it. A guy named Arcane did. My site is in the middle of the making. login with username: guest and password: guest it's a nice site. I say good job arcane. I can create graphics that way too, but I'll need to get some more fonts.
  5. D

GFX Community

What do you think of this layout? http://avidgamers.com/GFX I didn't create it but I was wondering what everyone thought about it. You can get free graphics at GFX. If you ever need stuff for your site ask them. I like the cyan colors, but what do you think? NOTICE THIS! If you...
  6. D

How can a Free WebHost Survive

A free host can survive if the owner is ridiculously rich (not likely) or they have ads. One big ad is not as effective as 2 small ads, where people are less likely to click off them. A host could offer free webspace and then have paid upgrades. They could have a "premium" package and the...
  7. D

best site

If you wanna get tons of designs/ideas/templates go to http://freelayouts.com
  8. D

New Free Host

The host will probably not last for long. I only need a host for about a year before I switch servers again. :D It would definetely be better with cgi and php I guess it sounds alright to me
  9. D

New hosting site

Is a clean fresh look, but I somehow think it's "cluttered". But that's just me! :D Text could be smaller etc...... OK, now I'm rambling on and on...
  10. D

If anyone ever needs help....

If you ever need webdesign, HTML, Javascript help, etc. come over to Code Red. We offer a lot of help, and some members are ready to get an apprentice.
  11. D

For those living in China...

A while ago, some Americans went down to China and were shocked. They saw all the "American" music that they sell to China being burned and just about every copyright law was violated. Turns out, China doesn't have "copyrights" and you can sell copied stuff to anybody. No wonder they cut off...
  12. D

which layout should I use?

Well, at Freewebtemplates.com, they have a link to another page, which makes you pay for them. I think that's kinda dumb considering the name.
  13. D

OK, I know you're gonna laugh but...

WHAT ON EARTH IS MYSQL, PERL, AND PHP?? No one's ever told me so I don't know. Thank you for your time. Oh wait, I accidently put this in the free webspace thing. Sorry Peo.
  14. D

The way MACs are money makers

You all don't know how to use Macs. The new iMac keyboard and mouse is great, with curved keys for better typing. You can get all the RAM you want, and macs naturally have better graphics. Macs don't freeze that much. What happens is it's confused when you get frustrated and smack all the keys...
  15. D

Anyone know anything on freewensites.com

YOU WANT TO USE FREEWEBSITES.COM???!!! HELP! MADMAN! Well, I had a slight problem with them. What happens is if your site doesn't get any hits in 14 days, then it's automaically deleted. So if you think about it, they really want to keep fresh sites up. I think it's dumb, because I just make...
Back