• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

which layout should I use?

sorry but I don't like either of them really, but if I had to choose one it would definetly be the 2nd .

Well, at Freewebtemplates.com, they have a link to another page, which makes you pay for them. I think that's kinda dumb considering the name.

Well freewebtemplates.com did have something like 1000 free templates before they got hacked. They just haven't got the site back up again yet.

I dunno what you mean.. What´s the REAL difference between one and two otherthen the scrollbar, and the MENU header is placed more to the right...

Drop them both, and start over from scratch that´s what I should do..

people are still replying to this!?
I've already changed my layout... and I'm working a on a new one... its more simply than the one I have right now and probably sucks too but It works with netscape...

I haven't uploaded it yet but all its basically the same but without the curved border edges...

Back